Ebay: 1982 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ45 Troopy

jluck

Adventurer
Neat rig! If anyone is seriously considering this truck I would recommend looking at it in person. It looks like a rust bucket that has been somewhat revamped.

Shhhh.... (covered up)

Um, no. Not sure why you would say that. I don't like the insinuation of a cover up.

900+ word description said it all and described the rust it has. By no means is it a "rust bucket" or "covered up". Feedback on the HJ47, HJ61 and FZJ80 auctions speak for themselves on how I describe vehicles. Plus in the text I clearly state I invite and welcome all inspections and test drives. I have nothing to hide on these auctions.

Buyer came, drove home to Big Sky country in 103-degree heat. No problems.

Nothing personal here, just wanted to set the record straight.

Cheers,

Dave

jluck

Adventurer
Um, no. Not sure why you would say that. I don't like the insinuation of a cover up.

900+ word description said it all and described the rust it has. By no means is it a "rust bucket" or "covered up". Feedback on the HJ47, HJ61 and FZJ80 auctions speak for themselves on how I describe vehicles. Plus in the text I clearly state I invite and welcome all inspections and test drives. I have nothing to hide on these auctions.

Buyer came, drove home to Big Sky country in 103-degree heat. No problems.

Nothing personal here, just wanted to set the record straight.

Cheers,

Dave

It was a suggestion for all the potential buyers not for one seller. Not everyone is as honest as you. To me and my 10 years of body shop work, it looks like it was a reshoot over rust (before you obtained it?). Nothing personal here either. I am not saying you wouldn't or couldn't sell it nor was it a fair deal just trying to offer unbiased info to a potential buyer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles