Easy-up alternative.

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
I also have a big Dometic version of those but the one in my post further up the page take less that 2 or 3 minutes to erect, because all you do is hang it over the tailgate and peg it down which makes it great for quick over night stays or wild camping while travelling, also it has a huge door on the rear that can be unzipped to make an awning or sun shade,

Nice! But, Q? Can you leave it set up in place then when you want to drive off in your vehicle somewhere?

67cj5

Man On a Mission
Nice! But, Q? Can you leave it set up in place then when you want to drive off in your vehicle somewhere?
Yes you can leave it up and drive away and it was quite cheap too, This is it below, but I wanted one with poles but they also do inflatable ones as well, infact Dometic have quite a big range of Tailgate tents and awnings,

Here's the one I bought, hope that helps.

Dr Gil

That is nice seeing if they have something to fit a truck and can ship to the states. Could have used something last night mosquitoes wost I've ever seen.

Just got one of these. Haven't tried it yet.
Looks promising and affordable.
Tailveil
Not really an Easy up, but does provide shade and bug protection.

1592881551158.png

Reactions: WVI

Photobug

We just spent a week camping/boating. Two days camping while prepping boat then put the boat in the water and spent 3 nights on the boat then one more night of camping on the way home. The first night was so bad we had to set up the tent in a hurry and move in for the night, the mosquitos were so bad. We need a bug shelter now more than ever. On the last night the couple camping next to us had the Quick shelter Pavilion. It is a bit pricey but very cool.

Sets up in 60 seconds, full walls built in can be converted to all screen or just open some smaller windows as needed. While still looking this has moved to the front in the search.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior