DSC_0019web2.jpg

DSC_0020web.jpg

DSC_0037web.jpg

DSC_0047web.jpg

DSC_0050web.jpg

DSC_0053web.jpg

kellymoe

Expedition Leader
Very nice shots, especially the shots of Mt. Tom. You know your in a tourist ghost town when Miner's Cabin is painted above the door:sombrero:

Did you drive up Silver Cyn a bit? If you drive down the main street in Laws the road turns to dirt just past town and continues to the top of the Whites. It's open in summer but closed about 5 miles outside Laws in the winter. It's my favorite access to the crest of the Whites.

dharris

Red Desert Photo
Very nice shots, especially the shots of Mt. Tom. You know your in a tourist ghost town when Miner's Cabin is painted above the door:sombrero:

Did you drive up Silver Cyn a bit? If you drive down the main street in Laws the road turns to dirt just past town and continues to the top of the Whites. It's open in summer but closed about 5 miles outside Laws in the winter. It's my favorite access to the crest of the Whites.

Have not been up Silver Canyon since last winter. My parents live in Bishop, so I am there a bunch.

dharris

Red Desert Photo
Thanks so much guys, Photography, fly-fishing, off-road, skiing, and family I am very passionate about (not in any particular order).

Nice thing about my list of passions, can all be accomplished during the same trip.

kellymoe

Expedition Leader
Thanks so much guys, Photography, fly-fishing, off-road, skiing, and family I am very passionate about (not in any particular order).

Nice thing about my list of passions, can all be accomplished during the same trip.

Have you ever done any fly fishing in the Whites? The last few years I have been doing catch and release up there in a few of it's streams on the east side around Crooked, Cottonwood and Wyman Cyn. Beautiful up there. Love your pictures, keep em coming.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles