Earthroamer production numbers ...

MB309basket

Adventurer
I saw another Earthroamer today in my neighborhood ... That brings the grand total for 2008 to TWO.

I guess I sort of thought they were scarce as hen's teeth, and here I have already seen two this year.

Any idea how many are out there Roaming around?

(I believe I get to see more than my alloted share of Travellin' Vehicles, as I live at the southern end of the Big Sur Highway 1. In fact, I got to see a 3 axle MAN Unicat earlier this month)

geodasher

Observer
I've heard that there are 70-something XV-LTs and one XV-JP completed with more on the way. There are two EarthRoamers in my small (<100,000) city--unfortunately, neither is parked in my driveway!

haven

Expedition Leader
more than 70

Scott B. confirmed in another thread that Earthroamer has produced more than 70 XV-LT models. There is a six month waiting period after you place your order.

I've seen photos of a green XV-JP and a white one, so there at least two of the Jeep-based models in the wild. I thought the Jeep model would be the more popular of the two.

Chip Haven

seriessearcher

Adventurer
I see a lot :)

I work near their production facility so I get to see a few on shake down runs, or they are they owners rigs.

Very sweet set up.

N8URE2

Adventurer
Matt at Earthroamer told me recently in an email that they just got a Jeep in from a customer in Austraila. Right hand drive, but best of all DIESEL !!!
They will be converting it to a XV-JP. should be an amazing package

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94