earthroamer: new headquarters

haven

Expedition Leader
The Earthroamer website has the news that the company is building a large new headquarters/vehicle manufacturing/showroom facility in Lafayette, CO. Congratulations to Bill Swails and Michele Connolly for guiding their company to its current level of success!

The company is hiring new staff to work on vehicle assembly. Hmmm. This could be a chance for two people to job-share, giving six months' time off to travel!

Also on the ER web site are photos from the October '07 ER Owners Rally. This photo shows a couple of ERs on the trail near Silverton CO.

er-rally-07a.jpg

oldcj5guy

Adventurer
I noticed that they were moving into a nice new facility that is just up the road from me. I also saw they were hiring...
I wonder if 10 years as a high end RV tech would get me in the door.
Wonder what they pay?
Wonder if they have employee discounts.......

Scott Brady

Founder
oldcj5guy said:
I noticed that they were moving into a nice new facility that is just up the road from me. I also saw they were hiring...
I wonder if 10 years as a high end RV tech would get me in the door.
Wonder what they pay?
Wonder if they have employee discounts.......

You need to call them tomorrow. Seriously, they are an awesome group of people, and I consider many of them friends.

neliconcept

Spirit Overland
wait they are in colorado?

ohhhhhhh snap.. def gonna be checkin them out when i get back from Christmas vacation in the deep south.

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
:wings: Congrats to EarthRoamer! This is really cool and it's great to see ER's just driving by (purely by chance) on the roads these days.

Whoever is successful with their application and gets to work with them can shout out a healthy "SCORE!" . Good luck to any who apply. (go for it oldcj5guy)

JPFreek1

Explorer
For those that haven't seen their new headquarters, I had the fortune of seeing it within the first few days it opened. It's an AMAZING facility with the Rocky Mountains as the perfect backdrop.

I would highly suggest that anyone who lives in or plans to visit the Denver metroplex take the short trip to Lafayette and visit the facility. In my opinion, it will become one of those places that every off-highway enthusiast should visit in addition to the many beautiful trails that Colorado has to offer.

toyrunner95

Explorer
i was browsing through the earth roamer site and i found this guy at the 2007 owners rally. he looks like he is going to eat the guy reading! i can hear the thought from here... MMMM STEEEAAAKKK!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior