Earthroamer - Living full time questions

Robinaustinreed

I'm a pilot and considering doing the same thing. Yes, you can totally live in one of these. I've toured the factory and it's amazing how they are made... insulation is incredible. To prevent all the miles and fuel that would take, just pull a 4x4 Jeep behind it and use the Earthroamer as basecamp.

crazysccrmd

Observer
I'm a pilot and considering doing the same thing. Yes, you can totally live in one of these. I've toured the factory and it's amazing how they are made... insulation is incredible. To prevent all the miles and fuel that would take, just pull a 4x4 Jeep behind it and use the Earthroamer as basecamp.

At that point why not just use a truck to pull a trailer? Using an Earthroamer to just drive around on the road pulling a jeep is probably a sin.

Jupiter58

Just curious, can you start a sentence without saying “I’m a pilot”. ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

waveslider

Outdoorsman
It’s a joke, relax. You’ll always know if some is a pilot, vegan or does cross fit because they won’t hesitate to let you know very early in the conversation.

Haha, true. It's similar to knowing someone is an A$$hole when they comment about it early in the conversation. 😬

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94