Earthroamer For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbrl007

Hello Everyone,
I have recently purchased Earthroamer 94 direct from Earthroamer.
My wife and I have had a change of heart with regards to off grid camping and have decided to sell.

Here is a link to the Earthroamer pictures.

The pictures also contain the SPEC sheet for ER94.

I am looking for offers around $160,000
The truck is currently in Houston, Texas.
My loss is your gain.

Last edited:

sierraskier

I am researching ERs, but not interested in #94...but I am curious why the change of heart for you. You can DM me if that's easier.

pdmazz

bbrl007,
Sorry to hear the ER is not working for you and your wife.
I have been researching ERs and noticed when #94 sold. I am also quite curious as to the process you went through. You can DM me as well if easier.

I think my wife and I are about a year off from deciding on what to do. We are planning on renting an ER for a week (from Colorado Springs) to help us decide. Did you rent an ER before your purchase? Any insight you could offer on your discernment process, how was it working with ER folks, etc. would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

So this is what an ad for a $160k truck looks like now. :rolleyes:
I'm editing my post because I didn't notice the other pictures included in the link. My apologies, OP. I'm still curious to know what went wrong with this deal.
Should've been a red flag. If the owner is too lazy and/or reluctant to provide any details or pictures while asking $160 thousand, I certainly wouldn't trust them. I hope the user who ended up purchasing it is able to get everything straightened out.

Last edited:

bbrl007

Should've been a red flag. If the owner is too lazy and/or reluctant to provide any details or pictures while asking $160 thousand, I certainly wouldn't trust them. I hope the user who ended up purchasing it is able to get everything straightened out.
Thank you for your thoughtful comments!
Pictures and details were in the link I provided.

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Hey bbr1007,

Welcome to the forum, newbie.

Sorry you’re kinda getting jumped on in this for sale discussion.

We’re not always that cranky here! But some days are worse than others....and usually our expectations run high in getting better detailed info and gossip on new threads like yours.

Anyway, to both of you new buyers who have had to reverse course on owning this rig, please consider sharing your changes of heart about ownership with the rest of us, because better understanding the often stressful process of plunking down a huge pile of cash for an expensive, depreciating vehicle can be very helpful to other forum members who might be headed in the same direction.

Thx, and you both have my sympathies,
Able guy

zip

I prefer social distancing.
WHOA!
Hope everyone is ok.
Sorry about your experience.
Following.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads