EarthRoamer Expedition: Central America

Scott Brady

Founder
Bill Swails and a small team have traveled from Colorado to Central America. Bill is a good friend of mine and has forwarded some maps and images showing the progress of his journey. Awesome stuff!

img_1279_std.jpg

img_0251_std.jpg

img_1646_std.jpg

img_2049_std.jpg

img_1757_std.jpg

Full Gallery

edgear

aventurero, Overland Certified OC0012
That looks like a very awesome journey!! I like the last photo. So is that an expedition Tuk Tuk in the front there? :hehe:

Ursidae69

Expedition Leader
Dang, I wish I knew they were driving thgrough Santa Fe, maybe I could have seen the vehicles. Looks like a great trip.

articulate

Expedition Leader
:drool:
Absolutely cool. Being a geek, I was just wondering this morning on my way into work if that ER Jeep was in service. Behold, she's in Mexico.

What's the destination, any idea?

kcowyo

ExPo Original
Maybe this trip will be a good testament for the XV-JP and its doubters.
I bet that pair is turning a lot of heads as they roll through town.

:lurk:

pwc

Explorer
Nice!
This picture is great.
img_1618_std.jpg

Any chance for getting words to go with any pictures.....lots of questions....

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
Looks fun. I'm so damn itchy to do a trip down that way. These threads are almost becoming painful. :drool: I'm assuming that this is a shakedown test of the ER Wrangler. Have they had any reports of how its working so far?

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
Would I ever love to be with them right now!

Maybe I just didn't notice this before, but did they ever do a great job on integrating these solar panels into the Jeep!

img_1613_std.jpg

hattrik21

Adventurer
Very nice. That looks like a great trip.

I hope I'm not the only one, but I know I'm ready to see some more interior pics on the jeep.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94