EarthCruiser Overland Vehicles

Fugly

Adventurer
There are a few
EC04 I think out on The Burrup, The Hanging Rock Track that goes from Rudel River National Park here in Western Australia

gregmchugh

Observer
Anyone know of any great you tube channels done by folks owning and operating Earth Cruisers?

I follow several on Instagram and Facebook, they sometimes post videos. I can provide a list if you are interested.

Lance has some good videos at the company video site explaining the logic behind some of the design choices that you might want to see if you haven’t already seen them.

aafd

Hi Earthcruiser owners, quick question. Does the EarthCruiser have a Outside Power plug? 110 or 12volt?
Thanks
KC

45lpv

Observer
Both 110ac and 12V cigarette lighter style, in the passengers side locker next to the water treatment system.

lanceatm

Founder and CEO of EarthCruiser
G`day All
Will post details in appropriate forum shortly -
To make way ( I am only "allowed" to have one EarthCruiser at a time .... ) for our new V8 EXP we are selling our current truck.
5 litre 4M50 Engine ( no DEF ) Five speed manual with low range transfer case.
If international travel is on your list of things to do before departing planet earth, consider this truck.
It has taken us incredible places and is just getting warmed up.

Lance

Attachments

• 4x4 Relief Malaysia 3.JPG
    4x4 Relief Malaysia 3.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 22
Last edited:

NudeLobster

Any update on V8 fuel economy? The 16mpg of the diesel 4cyl always impressed me but I completely understand the simplicity and cost of gasoline with the government boot on the throat of diesels these days. It's fantastic that a 2 speed transfer case is back!

Steve_382

We're seeing between 10-12 mpg as the engine gets worn in. It was on the lower side to start when we went to SEMA but was increasing the more we drive it.
10 to 12 would be great on a vehicle like that. My 8,000 # Sportsmobile E350 with a V10 only gets 12 and then only if I keep it at 70mph.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94