EarthCruiser GZL400 - Ford F150

EarthCruiser

Adventurer
Morning all
We had had a few folks ask what a GZL Looks like with external storage on a full size truck with 6.5 foot bed, and well - here it is;)

GZL400 FORD A.jpgGZL400 FORD B.jpgGZL400 FORD C.jpgGZL400 FORD D.jpgGZL400 FORD.jpg

Cheers

Rico V

Looks cool. Which orifice in the model pictured serves as a secondary egress escape if the primary rear door were to somehow fail to open properly?
Rico.

EarthCruiser

Adventurer
What an excellent question. Since the unit is a lifting roof it is accepted that the roof will be open when in operation, rear and side windows allow for exit. A roof hatch is not really practical for the second person trying to leave.

IdaSHO

IDACAMPER
I agree. And a great combo with an F150

Only thing I don't like it the door.

More than a few clients of mine, ones I have encouraged to explore the idea of a GZL, have provided the same feedback (about the door)

ersatzknarf

lost, but making time
Please can someone explain the steps ?

The previous version looked like they stowed with the rear door, but these new ones look like they are stowed separately... Do they go inside that little side door next to the rear door ?

Is it just an option ?

Btbaker22

Please can someone explain the steps ?

The previous version looked like they stowed with the rear door, but these new ones look like they are stowed separately... Do they go inside that little side door next to the rear door ?

Is it just an option ?

The stair fold up into the main door area. Once the door is opened the stair can easily be folded down to the ground. They look really beefy, but are actually very lightweight and sturdy.

ersatzknarf

lost, but making time
Thank you very much for explaining.

They do look beefy ! They also look like they might take up a lot of room inside, but if one can close the door and leave the steps deployed, then it's not an issue ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles