Eagle Found!!!!!!!!! WTB FWC Eagle

Donner99

Thanks for looking out! It’s white, at this point I’m flexible on the color just want a clean one with a few options. I’ve been in contact with the owners, they are super nice, unfortunately I’m out of town for work and it looks like it’s going to sell before I can get back to buy it. It’s a bummer, timing is so crucial to find a nice eagle. Still on the lookout and still have the cash.
Thanks again!

azzhatdeluxe

ill have a pop up camper coming up for sale soon in ca. it will be coyote brown and black. with a new top canvas.

Donner99

Thanks for the heads up, I’m only looking for an FWC eagle though. It’s been a long search, can’t compromise now.

Reactions: GHI

Donner99

Looking to buy an FWC eagle silver spur exterior, I have between 12-14k cash to offer for it. Let me know if y’all know of any out there for sale. Located on the west coast but willing to travel for it.
I’ll also do white, just need it to be clean with some options.

Donner99

There's a Fleet shell for $13500.00 in Michigan. 2017 with rollover couch, furnace, stove, jacks and fans.
Thanks for the heads up man!! Really set on an eagle though. I can probably go up to 15k if it’s a really nice one. All I really need is a furnace, fridge, rollover couch and an awning would be nice. I really like the eagles narrow profile. I’m so bummed they stopped making them. I’ve been hunting one for a long time. Just had a pretty nice one sold out from under me last weekend even after putting a deposit down.

bitterroot

Thanks for the heads up man!! Really set on an eagle though. I can probably go up to 15k if it’s a really nice one. All I really need is a furnace, fridge, rollover couch and an awning would be nice. I really like the eagles narrow profile. I’m so bummed they stopped making them. I’ve been hunting one for a long time. Just had a pretty nice one sold out from under me last weekend even after putting a deposit down.

Donner99

Thanks!!! Been looking at this one. I’m up In Seattle. Trying to see if it’s feasible to make it down there. I appreciate your help. It’s been a long hunt trying to find the right one.

NikonRon

Adventurer
I have an Eagle, and the narrow profile was my reason for getting an Eagle also. Picked mine up the very day they quit taking orders for them.

Donner99

I have an Eagle, and the narrow profile was my reason for getting an Eagle also. Picked mine up the very day they quit taking orders for them.
Man, that’s awesome. I have cash in hand I’m ready to buy as soon as the right one pops up. Its just torture looking. Missed a nice 2014 for 12k last month as well, heartbreaker. You can still see it on usedfourwheelcampers.com

whwv

Observer
Just to give you another data point, they do come up every now and then. I sold my 2016 Eagle (silver spur interior/exterior + most options) last year, but it went for $19k. Don't forget to search Craiglist and use something like http://www.adhuntr.com/ to search multiple areas. I too bought the Eagle for it's narrow form and I loved it. Don't compromise, the right one will come up!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles