E350 and Dynatrac drivetrain parts

Vandiesel

I did a big upgrade on my sportsmobile. I’d love for my old parts that are still very good to go to someone who can use them instead of scrap. On the front end I replaced the knuckles on my Dynatrac to take the bigger 2008 brakes. My old steering knuckles and still good. I also pulled a good set of moog ball joints. Brakes and rotors are at 75% and very useable. Brake booster is still good also. 32 spline front axle stubs. On the rear I just pulled the 32 spline full float axles to put in 35 spline. If anyone wants any of these send a PM. These parts will be free.

Brad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Superduty

Adventurer
Are 32 spline a custom axle from dynatrac?

Dana 60s are typically 35 spline inner and the earlier models were 31 spline outer and the later models use 35 spline outers.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

cameron1

I did a big upgrade on my sportsmobile. I’d love for my old parts that are still very good to go to someone who can use them instead of scrap. On the front end I replaced the knuckles on my Dynatrac to take the bigger 2008 brakes. My old steering knuckles and still good. I also pulled a good set of moog ball joints. Brakes and rotors are at 75% and very useable. Brake booster is still good also. 32 spline front axle stubs. On the rear I just pulled the 32 spline full float axles to put in 35 spline. If anyone wants any of these send a PM. These parts will be free.

Brad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Morning,
Interested in the parts, live in McMinnville, curious though, were you able to just slide the 35 splines into the Dana 60?

cameron1

Morning, interested in the parts. Live in McMinnville. Curious though, were you able to just slide the 35 spline into the, guessing, Dana 60??

Vandiesel

I have no clue how I missed this so long ago. Sorry about that. I scrapped most stuff but still have the warn hubs and maybe a few other parts left.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94