E350 10ft Box Van

Detslider

Adventurer
Cool rig! Thanks for sharing the build out with us and providing some inspiration.

Originally saw this featured on the Ujoint's Youtube page which has, so far, resulted in hours of searching for a comparable box truck to see if it's worth considering (from a cost perspective) over a traditional transit/sprinter van. Very much agree that dealers do a poor job of marketing their inventory with full and accurate vehicle descriptions and/or photos.

Cool rig! Thanks for sharing the build out with us and providing some inspiration.

Originally saw this featured on the Ujoint's Youtube page which has, so far, resulted in hours of searching for a comparable box truck to see if it's worth considering (from a cost perspective) over a traditional transit/sprinter van. Very much agree that dealers do a poor job of marketing their inventory with full and accurate vehicle descriptions and/or photos.

Thanks! I think a cab chassis/box setup regardless of the platform(transit, sprinter, e-series) is superior for extended use/living.

vandecamp

I picked up an x Safeway rig with a 13’ box, two barn doors in the rear and a 8’ aluminum roll up door on the side! It’s a refer van so it’s got the cooling units that need to be deleted or repurpose for Mexico heat!

What ended up working best for cutting the fiberglass wall between the cab and the box?
Mine has a supreme corporation box

Last edited:

geoffff

Observer
Though it's the Kleenex of box van terms - it was originally a Chevy marketing term -- along with the long-forgotten Dodge "Kary Van".

chevy-hi-cube-van.jpg

dodge-kary-van.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles