E350 10ft Box Van

Added a cruise unit from thecruisecontrolstore. Haven’t tried it out yet, I have the dash tore apart waiting on a replacement backup camera and lead to replace the faulty one I reiceved.

B9D7798F-B228-44FC-8754-AC10617CC636.jpeg

yager

I been looking off and on for a while for a while now, as to what your seat, 'under side', is? (porta-loe )
Do it have a brand name too it.
Thanks!

Reactions: kdj

eporter

Adventurer
Just be careful with a full bucket... I used a few on a river trip, along w/ Gamma Seal lids and webbing/strap holders. Never again.

A buddy brought along some "used" buckets that had seen too much gravel and sunshine. Brittle plastic on one cracked when it was set down in sand on a tiny rock. Poo leak... fortunately it was at the takeout and we had an extra, good bucket. The others were real hard to clean at the "scat machine" dump station. Scratches on the inside trap TP, etc.

yager

I saw the 'insulated seat' but i figure it can't be that, (wrong) i 'ass-you-me' that they mold it in to something else, and use foam as the negative part of the mold...(wrong).....
-
so.... here i am debating on is is 'worth' $130 (+$30 shipping) or else i can use the bucket system.....
i have/had a umm 'all in one' system that you put some 'blue' fluid in it. ($120 walmart)
it 'ok' but.... leaves a bunch to be desired.
keep in mind that it is from 90% of beer that cause me the initial problem....
I had a problem that i didn't have enough blue juice and when i dump it, it stunk up the entire place,
which that really wasn't 'my' problem, but i'm glad that they had an outdoor hose.... So i could wash it/me off.
Some place don't have a outdoor faucet or they do, but the knob is removed, 50/50, depending where i stay...
I figure that if i can separate them, life is good....
'urine diverting' (lol ..ok)

I saw the 'insulated seat' but i figure it can't be that, (wrong) i 'ass-you-me' that they mold it in to something else, and use foam as the negative part of the mold...(wrong).....
-
so.... here i am debating on is is 'worth' $130 (+$30 shipping) or else i can use the bucket system.....
i have/had a umm 'all in one' system that you put some 'blue' fluid in it. ($120 walmart)
it 'ok' but.... leaves a bunch to be desired.
keep in mind that it is from 90% of beer that cause me the initial problem....
I had a problem that i didn't have enough blue juice and when i dump it, it stunk up the entire place,
which that really wasn't 'my' problem, but i'm glad that they had an outdoor hose.... So i could wash it/me off.
Some place don't have a outdoor faucet or they do, but the knob is removed, 50/50, depending where i stay...
I figure that if i can separate them, life is good....
'urine diverting' (lol ..ok)

Yup, been there. Thetford to bucket, back to thetford, and now trying this route. Hopefully this is the ticket, or at least the best compromise. ??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles