Dunn & Watson 48liter wheel arch water tank in US ?

SolBeach

Anyone have any leads on where to buy a water tank like this short of ordering from Oz and paying crazy shipping?
It would work real well with the drawer system I'm wrapping up on my 2004 Tundra DC.

I've searched on the internets and on expo, but not finding much.
dunn & watson 48l wheel arch tank.jpg67829548_2812205562143722_4493260764915695616_o.jpg

Thanks in advance!

krick3tt

Adventurer
Keep in mind that many things from OZ are sold in AZ dollars that are less than US dollars. If you really want it then pay the cost.

SolBeach

I’m familiar international importing, but with the myriad of bespoke overland outfitters now in the US, I thought I would try to send funds their way first. Looks like this product hasn’t been picked up stateside.

SolBeach

Thanks for resurfacing this thread. I had looked at the NW vans products, but they all extended beyond the wheel well, and not great for the truck set up I’m building. I’d like to build a tank that is flush with well, so as not to encroach into the bed space (sleeping area)

VanDominator13

Observer
Thanks for resurfacing this thread. I had looked at the NW vans products, but they all extended beyond the wheel well, and not great for the truck set up I’m building. I’d like to build a tank that is flush with well, so as not to encroach into the bed space (sleeping area)

Ah gotcha. I’m sure someone could weld an aluminum tank for your fairly easily.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles