Dual Skypro Gps Receiver 150

Mil T

Dual XGPS150A Universal GPS Receiver Bluetooth Wireless Technology
The XGPS150A Universal GPS Receiver with Bluetooth Wireless Technology is an outstanding option for anyone in search of reliable, ultra-precise, satellite-based position & movement info for their Bluetooth-enabled devices. It's also a lower cost alternative to Dual Electronics Corporation's XGPS170 model - great for non-flying activities or anyone who doesn't need ADS-B signal reception. The unit supports both NMEA and Apple protocols, enabling it to flawlessly integrate with your iPad, iPod Touch, iPhone, and most other Bluetooth-enabled devices. Since it's satellite-based, you'll have reliable WAAS GPS signal coverage from any location on earth - no need for Wi-Fi or 3G access! Its integral battery delivers up to 8.5 hours of continuous usage and can be recharged via the included USB cable or with the included 12-28V adapter unit. The 65-channel receiver updates its position at least once per second so you'll always have the absolute latest location info. Measures 2.2" x 0.8" x 2.2" and weighs just 1.8 oz. An informative, intuitive tool for 24/7 position info from your favorite electronic device.
This device is pretty new. Only a couple months old. I thought it would fit my needs with using it for 1 device but realized I needed the one that can hook up to multiple devices. It works great with the iPhone or iPad.
I'm asking $45 plus shipping.

gps-receivers-dual-xgps150a-universal-gps-receiver-bluetooth-wireless-technology-1_1400x.jpg

Attachments

• 100_0001.JPG
    100_0001.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 58

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles