Drawer system hardware?

zelatore

Explorer
These look a lot like run-of-the-mill marine latches commonly found on most boats/yachts. Try searching Perko or Taco latches or if you're near a West Marine or the like, just stop in a take a look at some of the stuff on the shelf or in the catalogs.

jdinevens

Adventurer
Hope you get your slides - I had nothing but problems from that company

See the last post on page 2

x2 .........I went to orr and orr better prices and fast shipping..

Edit: I did eventually get the slides......

Last edited:

GFA

Adventurer

I hesitated on these as I wasn't 100% sure what I needed and they're sold out now. I ordered the Ryadon ones from drawerslides.com 3 weeks ago and they still haven't shown up.. No one answers the phone, there's no voicemail, only IM's through their website. I was told through the IM that they were shipped but couldn't provide me with tracking info. That was 1.5 weeks ago. My CC was charged promptly after placing my order though... I think its time to dispute the charges with my CC co.

SB

jdinevens

Adventurer
I hesitated on these as I wasn't 100% sure what I needed and they're sold out now. I ordered the Ryadon ones from drawerslides.com 3 weeks ago and they still haven't shown up.. No one answers the phone, there's no voicemail, only IM's through their website. I was told through the IM that they were shipped but couldn't provide me with tracking info. That was 1.5 weeks ago. My CC was charged promptly after placing my order though... I think its time to dispute the charges with my CC co.

SB

I got the same thing, the guy(joe) via chat said they had shipped the previous friday (it was a monday) and they showed up like a week later.........this was after almost a month of being on order.....

GFA

Adventurer
I got the same thing, the guy(joe) via chat said they had shipped the previous friday (it was a monday) and they showed up like a week later.........this was after almost a month of being on order.....

This place is a joke. I was told a week and a half ago they had shipped and would send tracking info which never came. Today, I was told they will ship out tomorrow from the manufacturer directly... I've asked to cancel/refund my order which they have not responded to, its time to dispute the charges...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94