Drawer system for only half of the bed?

adaml

Pretty much what the title says. Are there any good options out there? It looks like Truck Vault makes some for half-width but I don't know much about any of them. Any help you guys can provide would be greatly appreciated!

tdferrero

Truck Vault makes some incredibly quality drawers. If I could justify the price of buying pre-built drawers, they would be with whom I'd be going. I'm fairly certain the offer the most customizable options amongst the competitors, and their customer service is top notch.

adaml

Are you looking for something that is exactly 1/2 width and fit to the truck bed? If not, there are drawers available for commercial vans that may work for you. In various lengths.

ie

Not necessarily. I only say "half" because I currently have a Dometic fridge on a slide on one side of the bed and my dog's kennel goes on the other side when he goes on trips with us. It may not be 50/50, but it's pretty close when you put them side by side. I'd love to have a system across the whole width of the bed but his kennel just barely clears the cap right now and it wouldn't fit if I lost any depth on that side.

adaml

Truck Vault makes some incredibly quality drawers. If I could justify the price of buying pre-built drawers, they would be with whom I'd be going. I'm fairly certain the offer the most customizable options amongst the competitors, and their customer service is top notch.

I'll have to check them out a little more. Thanks!

adaml

Why not go full length and put the kennel and fridge on top?

The kennel just now barely clears the cap as it is. If I were to add anything to the floor of the bed on that side, the kennel wouldn't fit. I figure drawers on one side would actually be better because I currently can't put anything 'above' the fridge but if I was able to raise it and put it on a slide, I could use all the space 'below' it with something like a drawer system. Just need to make it happen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior