Down load map file sizes and topo usa?

I have been having a tough time with both bcn and topo usa i thought i had it all figured out and proceeded to load most of the western us on to a 128 gig sd card in the Lenovo tablet. So it seemed like every thing was working fine and then when i would go to zoom to the level of detail i loaded the map at but would only get like a level 11. the difference between 11 and 15 is huge. 15 is agood scale plenty of detail 11 is like a gas station map

Its been driving me crazy then i read on gaia that the largest maps you can down load at a time are 100,000 tiles the more detail the more tiles. I was loading somewhere around 250,000 tiles and this would cover say Ventura to san luis obispo from the coast inland to about Bakersfield I could get oregon in like 4 sections so i am wondering if the same tile limitation number that gaia has also would be similar on bcn or topo usa?

See my goal was to have the western usa on a single sd card loaded and ready just in case i just want to see where that road goes?
I am open to any and all suggestions.

Superduty

Adventurer
Many mapping software do have limitations, but they won't all be the same as Gaia.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles