Don’t air down Cooper tires!

Peter_n_Margaret

Adventurer
So data that is not available to the public. That is the point in the original point. A manufacturer isn't going to go on the record saying can run a tire size or inflation other than what is listed on the door sill. However, if you can get an engineer to speak in private there's sure to be technical information to the contrary.

The chart you include is based on protected (e.g expressive, not simple observable or empirical) data so you've already violated the copyright by reusing it, why not just post the document?
Yes it is available to the public. Just ask and I expect that it would be provided, as it was to me.
Your understanding of copyright is clearly different from mine.
Cheers,
Peter
OKA196 motorhome

roving1

Any tyre that can not be "aired down" is useless in any serious off tarmac use.
Simple response - don't buy Cooper tyres.
BTW, I use Michelin 305/70R19.5 XDE2 tyres on our off road vehicle. They publish full off road load/speed/pressure requirements for their tyres.
Cheers,
Peter
OKA196 motorhome

They are commercial truck tires. Try getting that info for any car or light truck tire, not to mention Michelin's offerings for non-commercial off road vehicles are complete crap. Not sure how the flippant attitude is justified here.

old .45

Observer
I just finished reading all of the post's........Eh Gad! now I have a head ache I think it is safe to say sometimes times topic can be beaten to death here on Expo.....o_O

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles