Dometic Is At All-4-Fun!

Dometic

Supporting Sponsor / Approved Vendor
We’re at All-4-Fun Jeep event with our Dometic Jeep all week long! If you see our Jeep you found us so come say hello!

The Mile-Hi Jeep Club has hosted All-4-Fun for more than 50 years! Come to Empire, Colorado to check out all the action and maybe even walk away with a Dometic fridge of your own!

If you’re at the event, let us know! Comment here or leave us a message! If your social, find us on Instagram and drop us a comment!

This event goes from July 30 all week long!

dometic-all4fun-5.jpg

dometic-all4fun-4.jpg

dometic-all4fun-1.jpg

dometic-all4fun-3.jpg

dometic-all4fun-2.jpg

dometic-jeep-1.jpg
dometic-treadlightly.jpg

Last edited:

99Discovery

Adventurer
Nice 4Runner and JK. But where is the Dometic fridge?

By the way, we love ours. 35CFX. I can't believe it took this long to ditch ice...

Dometic

Supporting Sponsor / Approved Vendor
Nice 4Runner and JK. But where is the Dometic fridge?

By the way, we love ours. 35CFX. I can't believe it took this long to ditch ice...

We were waiting to post pictures of fridges until we got a couple from the event! Post some pictures of your CFX35!

99Discovery

Adventurer
No fancy drawer system or multi-battery setup yet or anything, but it suits us well. Here it is in the back of the Disco on our San Rafael trip this spring. I need to rewire the Disco so that the power is always on though... We've since used it on multiple trips in a JK Unlimited (works perfect), a Range Rover L322 (also works perfect), and my wife's daily (a Hummer H3). On the H3, it works in "LO" voltage shutoff mode for about 5 seconds then it shuts off and times out. So I need to get a better battery and/or re-wire the 12V in the H3 to make it work properly.

I'd also like to get a 50 for longer trips, but then I don't think it'd hide neatly under the cargo flap in the disco. Also, if you have a keen eye you can see the wire coming out of the flap in the cover below the handle. I use the convince USB port to swap out my dash cam battery, typically at our lunch stops. The fridge can run the Garmin Virb charger very well and it keeps the chargers out of the cab area, since it seems to be cluttered all the time with GPS/phone chargers/radio equipment.disco.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles