Does this belong here? Rechargeable flashlight recommendations

Zeep

Adventurer
I'll insert my 2 cents worth. Coast brand offers many options, many of which carry a lifetime warranty.
I have a single AA cell, that I carry every day at work. It gets dropped and stepped on, etc. They have promptly replaced it twice now. I am very hard on my flashlights!

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
Not exactly a flashlight, but small enough to double as a flashlight and we use them as such:

These are USB rechargeable, so with a "Y" cable I can keep two of these charged up in the glovebox of the truck at all times. Magnetic base gets used a lot, and I will also hang them from the awning, etc. as lanterns. I broke the plastic clip on one unit when the awning inverted in high wind (long story) but replaced it with a loop of paracord and the unit is still going strong five years later.

Northland

3D344D07-F062-44D7-83FF-3F0078C2742E.jpeg
Just because it’s cool: I recently found one of these in an antique store for $20. It’s a WWII Navy “battle lantern” that they used to have mounted on a ship’s interior bulkheads for emergency use. I’m hoping to rip out the guts and put in an LED bulb and an alternate power source to the old battery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne