Dodge Ram OEM Skid Plate Set

zonker

Adventurer
Complete set of brand new, never installed OEM skid plates for a Dodge Ram. Includes fuel tank, transfer case, transmission and oil pan. Plus all of the crossmembers. Fits '03 thru '07 1500, 2500, 3500, gas or diesel. Very possibly fits thru 2010 as well. Other than dusty.. they are perfect.

LOCAL pickup only. NO shipping.

$250

photo 3.jpgphoto 1.jpgphoto 4.jpg

Last edited:

zonker

Adventurer
Lowered price. Would love to get this armor a new home. Kid of hard to downsize with lots of steel hanging around!

zonker

Adventurer
Adjusted lower price. Hoping this find a new home as storing this amount of steel takes up serious space.

zonker

Adventurer
Sorry for such a tardy response tripp3. I do still have them. Sort of off the grid. I will get back to you shortly.

zonker

Adventurer
Hey Tripp3.. sorry I have been absent and attentive. All pieces of the skid plate are just hanging out waiting for someone to buy them. If you are interested I am certain we can meet up this summer to hand them off. They are still for sale of course.. so do you want me to keep you in the loop should someone else from the other spots I have them for sale step up?

The only thing that is not included are the bolts as I never had bought them. I do know that they are still available as I had them looked up about 3 months ago. The Mopar parts guy told me that they were used for a lot of other applications.. including current models. So my guess.. they will not be going away any time soon.

zonker

Adventurer
Ldrydr.. no the price is for the full set of armor and does not include labor to install. If that were the case I would be giving them away as there is a lot work to mount the various pieces. Besides I am just a guy who happens to have a truck that I bought them for.

Nomads365

A Most Adventurous Couple
Ldrydr.. no the price is for the full set of armor and does not include labor to install. If that were the case I would be giving them away as there is a lot work to mount the various pieces. Besides I am just a guy who happens to have a truck that I bought them for.

I was kidding of course. I'm going to be installing a larger Titan fuel tank that will come with its own protection, so I think I'll pass on these and just pick up the bits I need individually. Looks like you've been sitting on these for a long time...hope you finally get them gone.

zonker

Adventurer
I might be able to dig up the original Mopar invoice when I get home on April 2nd. Let me know if you still need them in a week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles