Dodge Ram 5500 motorhome

IdaSHO

IDACAMPER
Yes it is :Wow1:

Good luck, and safe travels.

If you happen to head west on I-90 from Missoula give me a shout.

Im in Moscow, right on HWY 95 and your more than welcome to use my driveway for the night.

Healeyjet

Explorer

Attachments

• IMG_3156.JPG
    IMG_3156.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 178

GNTY

Adventurer
Have a safe trip! We should be crossing paths, just headed north from Moab through salt lake, then a stop at fairmont hot springs in anaconda Montana, you'll come through there prob after hitting Missoula. Let me know if you need anything between salt lake and Alberta and I'll do my best to help. You might beat to Alberta, would still really like to meet up.

Healeyjet

Explorer
Gnty, where you at now? We are parked for the night in Missoula.
Slept last night at a state park just south of Bigfork Mt. Night before last we parked just outside the gates at East Glacier. Settled in for the night after dark and thought we were all sly. In the night I swore I could hear a diesel engine running all night. Woke up to find this truck parked in our "shadow". They were hidind behind us, LOL
image.jpg
Today we did a nice 5 mile hike from the trailhead to Morrell Falls just outside Seeley Lake, MT. The walk was great but more fun was the 7 mile trip from the highway to the trailhead. Single lane most of the way. Only met two vehicles going the opposite way luckily. Did a quick 3 point turn just outside the trailhead parking lot and went for a hike. Came back to the Cruiser, Annie had a quick shower right there then we made our way down the hill. The truck pulled great up the hill and had no problems at all.
All good so far. Tomorrow morning off to AEV in Missoula to meet the guys then make our way down to Hamilton MT then the Pintler Scenic drive them scoot down to St George UT. Not looking forward to a long interstate drive but we want to get to LA by the end of the week.
Ward

S2DM

Adventurer
We are just south of Santa Barbara, about an hour north of LA, if you need a spot to stop for the night or just want to say hi :)

GNTY

Adventurer
Gnty, where you at now? We are parked for the night in Missoula.

Looks like we just missed each other. We arrived back into Alberta last night. I'll be sure to follow your trip report and im certain our paths will cross closer again. Have a safe trip.

Healeyjet

Explorer
MR4WD, here is us outside Antonio's Pizza in Challis, ID. If you ever go through Challis the pizza is excellent!
Ward

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    526.7 KB · Views: 107

Healeyjet

Explorer
Started out this morning in Hamilton MT. Since I am working while on the road I needed WiFi and ours on board wasn't working. Off to McDonalds I went at 7am to wait until Verizon opened to go see about our router. Verizon couldn't fix the issue but a local tech at TechMonster named Garrett was able to help is out. Just 4 hours later and we were on our way down scenic Hwy 93. After supper in Challis ID we climbed for a while before cresting Willow Creek Summit. Annie was busy snapping photos out her side window so I stopped on the summit to get some shots of my own. Headed down the hill to Mackay ID where we are spending the night. Tomorrow morning off to Pocatello to find a quilt/fabric shop for Annie while I catch up on some work I missed today working on the WiFi. The truck is running great so far. The only thing giving us an issue is our power step into the camper. I think it has a short so I will get that takem care of tomorrow as well.
Ward

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    469.8 KB · Views: 145
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    475.2 KB · Views: 158

sarconcepts

Adventurer
Ward
don't forget to look at the step switch countersunk in the door frame, that went bad on the Bullet once (much to westyss' entertainment) dust & bouncing around i assume, so i installed a second one just for the steps, along with replacing the original for the alarm.
Steve

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles