Do Snow Peak Mug Nest?

DesertSand05

Observer
Trying to decide between the Snow Peak Double Insulated Mugs with handles and w/o handles?

Which ones do you guy prefer?

Also can anyone confirm that the SP Double Insulated 450 w/handles can nest with the SP Double Insulated 300 w/handles?

Looking for mugs that will nest; the snow peak site says they do, but it just doesn't look right from some online pictures I saw.

Honu

lost on the mainland
we have the 300 and 450 without handles of course they nest perfectly :)
there is enough room would think the handle model would nest especially if they say so
OK quick google search
http://kclab.jp/archives/5360

I dont like handles myself to much prefer to wrap my hands around
if it was really cold and wearing gloves handles might be nice :)
so my preferences are for no handles but was going to get a handled set for my kids
something about the clean smooth lines of the no handle models that I like also from a design standpoint :) hahahahaha

now one other thought I was thinking of getting a set of the non insulated ones so I could heat up whatever direct in it and would want handles for that model for sure but dont like the lip on the non insulated as well ?

Honu

lost on the mainland
if you get the 300 or 450 and get the tops there was a post on here about some not fitting well
mine fit fine but just a heads up :)

we have the 300 and 450 without handles of course they nest perfectly :)

SNIP

Agreed, and the H450 slips right into the double walled 600.

QULN0LW.jpg

DesertSand05

Observer
Thanks for all the replies.

Unfortunately you don't see the h450's a lot. They don't even list the H600's or H860's, not sure if they went to snow peak never, never land.

A lot of cool snow peak stuff just vanishes as fast as it is released.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles