DIY James Baroud 270 deg Awning

ttengineer

Adventurer
It drives me crazy that no one other than Foxwing makes a 2m 270 awning and with the introduction of the nw JB tunnel awning I think now is the time for me to put my money where my mouth is.

I want to create a custom JB 270 awning possibly even one that integrates to both sides creating a 3 sided awning.

Does anyone know where I can get the same fabric JB uses?

Here is a photo of what i want to do:

IMG_4460.jpg

Dozer Dan

Observer
Pretty certain that fabric is JB's on stuff and a closely guarded secret.

I recently bought the Howling Moon Swing Awn - a 2m 270 degree awning. I've been super pleased with it. If you are in the market for a shorter 270 degree awning you should check it out.
I was holding out for the JB tunnel awning until I saw the video of it - not impressed one bit...

ttengineer

Adventurer
Pretty certain that fabric is JB's on stuff and a closely guarded secret.

I recently bought the Howling Moon Swing Awn - a 2m 270 degree awning. I've been super pleased with it. If you are in the market for a shorter 270 degree awning you should check it out.
I was holding out for the JB tunnel awning until I saw the video of it - not impressed one bit...

I doubt it's that big of a secret. It's just aluminized fabric, I just have to find the right person with the right knowledge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ttengineer

Adventurer
ok i just searched youtube and Rin has one titled tunnel awning but it was not the tunnel awning, just a regular awning.

His is just titled awning. Tunnel is not mentioned.

You have to use the link in the thread about the tunnel awning. It's from some European dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles