DIY FRONT & REAR BUMPERS

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
I am a little late to posting this thread, however hopefully you follow us on social media to get the latest about our new products. With all the stay at home going on we decided to do a DIY Front and Rear bumper for the FORD E-SERIES vans.
The front is a tube winch bumper: You will need to supply Tubing.
Ford DIY winch bumper.jpgFord van winch bumper.jpg

The rear bumper consists of 2 swings, 1 for a spare tire and the 2nd for a box or ?
Ford E-Series Rear bumper.jpg
With both bumpers all parts key together, basically a big lego set. Of course if you don't want to build it we can and ship it to you. Please let us know what you think?

Here is a link to both bumpers

I am a little late to posting this thread, however hopefully you follow us on social media to get the latest about our new products. With all the stay at home going on we decided to do a DIY Front and Rear bumper for the FORD E-SERIES vans.
The front is a tube winch bumper: You will need to supply Tubing.
View attachment 590466View attachment 590467

The rear bumper consists of 2 swings, 1 for a spare tire and the 2nd for a box or ?
View attachment 590468
With both bumpers all parts key together, basically a big lego set. Of course if you don't want to build it we can and ship it to you. Please let us know what you think?

Here is a link to both bumpers
Hey Jeremy, those look great! Your link for the rear bumper shows only a built bumper (I hope...) and not a DIY kit.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
Great idea and something more people need to do! With the DIY craze still going on I'm surprised there are not more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles