DIY Expedition Vehicle Build VIDEO

AndrewMuse

I'll tell you exactly what i mean...
Your post is 100% percent marketing hype! You are not attempting to be a member of this forum, but rather using this post as a marketing tool to direct people to your Youtube channel. And, making no effort to be a ExPo supporting sponsor or approved vendor. If it were up to me I'd ban you!

Ohhhhh k.... I'm not trying to sell anything just someone who's been trying to build their dream vehicle and share my experience. Not sure why you're so upset but get that pitch fork out when someone making it happen. Cool guy!

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
I'll tell you exactly what i mean...
Your post is 100% percent marketing hype! You are not attempting to be a member of this forum, but rather using this post as a marketing tool to direct people to your Youtube channel. And, making no effort to be a ExPo supporting sponsor or approved vendor. If it were up to me I'd ban you!

Who ******** in your Cheerios?

He's not selling anything, and has been quite helpful answering my questions on Instagram.

Eat a snickers man

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
Take a deep breath Mr Suave it’s gonna be okay.

Yeah, i think he's off his meds.

There are armies of folks with brand new tacomas and 4runners with trendy $50k on bolt on farkles that rarely get away for more than a weekend.

Yet, you have Andrew building his ******** from basically scratch and you're jumping down his throat like a nutjob.

You're a bit special eh?

AndrewMuse

OH MY GOD!!! YOU ARE SUCH A POSER AND A KOOK!!!
Are you offended? Well, you should be!!! How about you show a side view of your rig AND... share with us the benefits that you have derived from the companies that have their stickers "SLATHERED" on the side of your truck. YOU ARE NOT MARKETING... MY ASS!!!
Thank you. Your feedback is incredibly helpful. Honestly, I feel bad you're so angry. Maybe take a deep breath, Talk upstairs from you mom's basement, and go for a walk around the block.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles