Discovery 3 (LR3) and Discovery 4 (LR4) Registry

Englandtj

biskit hopefully soon! I finally have a vehicle I can start doing some camping with. Not sure where I want to start but I need to take care of some maintenance first. -----But the first mod will probably be some good all terrain tires and skid plates. Then Id like to do a hidden winch and recovery gear, I have been all over this forum for the past year and there are a lot of good ideas floating around here. A little overwhelmed on the stuff I would like to do, but with time I think it will be possible. Ive only had the truck for a little over a week and love it, Ive put almost 600 miles on it already.

csphoto

W7ZOM
Quick little Moab trip with my better half to escape the holiday madness...

Shafer Trail / Long Canyon

LR4ShaferTrail.jpg

Lock Hart Basin

LR4LockHartCanyon.jpg

rlynch356

Defyota
7c2b6542aca8119ab06292713319f79b.jpg

Basically a 12k with mods 2005, hse w/hd lr3
Mods are 18" wheels, proud rhino lift and 275/65's

Any fun can be cheap ish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoeMcD

Posted a while back but she's had a few changes.

IMG_6696_zpsyezese0g.jpg

IMG_7062_zpsxrwcx6gx.jpg

RTE Front bumper, Rear Bumper & Tire Carrier, Sliders, Rasta full Aluminum Skid, Tactical Fuel Tank Skid, ASfir Rear Diff Skid, Safari Snorkel, Milemarker Winch,Custom roof rack, with some added rear window protection, Gap IIDtool Bluetooth and iPad mount. Currently on Falken WildPeaks 265/70/R18, on 18" wheels plastidipped black.

Last edited:

RadBadNow

Posted a while back but she's had a few changes.

IMG_6696_zpsyezese0g.jpg

IMG_7062_zpsxrwcx6gx.jpg

RTE Front bumper, Rear Bumper & Tire Carrier, Sliders, Rasta full Aluminum Skid, Tactical Fuel Tank Skid, ASfir Rear Diff Skid, Safari Snorkel, Milemarker Winch,Custom roof rack, with some added rear window protection, Gap IIDtool Bluetooth and iPad mount. Currently on Falken WildPeaks 265/70/R18, on 18" wheels plastidipped black.

Which rear bumper with the carrier is it?

A.J.M

Explorer
No.
It's got moved down the list...
Next up is 6 glow plugs, 5 injectors. The autobox from Disco mikes car is going to be calling mine home after that as my box and tc are very tired.
Then it's body shop to take care of some rust starting, lots of stone chips fixed and the sides and roof redone.
Then chassis and underside cleaned up and recoated in dinitrol.

Then... then! I shall fit the tank.
I don't have a carrier, have a wheel clamp for the FR roof rack but want a carrier.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne