Discovery 3 (LR3) and Discovery 4 (LR4) Registry

csphoto

W7ZOM
Looks good csphoto. Taking the running boards off can give it a "taller" stance all by itself. Hopefully you have better luck with it after the belt break, that's gotta be a freak incident.

Thanks, I hope so too. ProSpeed sliders and roof rack are next. Just trying to sort out all the other small bits I want from them as it's cheaper to have it shipped over from the UK all at once.

A.J.M

Explorer
The rear ladder from them is good as well.
I've got it on my car.

You may need to order some of the accessories and floor mats for the rack to be useful though. Lots of open gaps and limited accessories for it sadly.

Jwestpro

Explorer
Eventually a lift of some sort will happen but my old Mastiff can barely get in as it sits, so that will have to wait until our time together is done.

No need to wait if you do the right kind of lift using the LLAMS electronic interface. Drive highway in the ideal stock height, lift on the fly 2-3" as desired, but also it allows a 1" extra drop lower than factory access. Your dog will love that. ...and none of it will be any trouble whatsoever with your tire size. I use all of the above off road or in my garaged "slammed" with 32" 275/65x18.

Also makes city parking garages no problem, some even with a rack and awnings or the roof tent. The rods choice is actually more of a handicap than anything useful, not to mention less control in emergency maneuvers at speed plus more body roll through highway speed mtn roads.

plusnq

Cape York, Australia

And going down Gunshot

[video]https://youtu.be/jtfYTw7iQ9k[/video]

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    273.8 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:

GDCB

2008 LR3 HSE - Mine since Sept 2015.
1.5" lift (adjustable rods)
Cooper Zeon LTZ tires on 19" rims
R6pZFoq.jpg

Attachments

• LR.jpg
    LR.jpg
    584.1 KB · Views: 57

tdhunter13

Observer
'08 HSE HD Package 58k
Just got back from picking this beauty up in Florida! Lots of adventures to come!
Haven't had time to clean it up or get any good shots yet.

IMG_0032.jpg
IMG_0031.jpg

DiscoDavis

Explorer
'08 HSE HD Package 58k
Just got back from picking this beauty up in Florida! Lots of adventures to come!
Haven't had time to clean it up or get any good shots yet.

Was this one listed on ExPo for sale a while back? Navy color with Tan, ARB bumper looks VERY familiar... Nice!

tdhunter13

Observer
Was this one listed on ExPo for sale a while back? Navy color with Tan, ARB bumper looks VERY familiar... Nice!

Indeed it is DiscoDavis. Took a while for both of our schedules to line up, but once they did I was on a plane to Florida to get her!

Thanks ColoDisco.

-Tyler

soflorovers

Here's mine:

2008 LR3 SE
Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac (275/65/18) 500 B B UTQG
Proud Rhino Lift
Front & Rear light guards
OEM wheels powder coated satin black
Inspired Engineering LED cubes (6 LED)

FullSizeRender-1-1.jpg

FullSizeRender-1.jpg