Johnson Rods
BFG ATKO2's

Up next:
Front bumper and winch
Rear storage system with fridge

IMG_1097.jpg20151010_083122.jpg

StreetsofCompton

Adventurer
Haven't been on ExPo much in 2016, plan to remedy that. Here's a shot from a camping trip back in April, North Ga.
c2121a1f323c1fbea00fe121e0712170.jpg

JDoubleDuBB

Howdy from Nevada

Hello all,

Recently picked up a 2008 LR3 SE with only 82,000 miles on it. Previous owners garage kept and mainly used it as a grocery-getter. Has a solid CarFax with all service/maintenance done at the dealership. Needless to say, I'm pretty psyched. Shopped/searched for a while before finally finding this one.

With that said, I'm looking forward to gleaning all of the knowledge that is shared among you all. I used to have a 2007 FJ Cruiser, and I used forums extensively for info on upgrading, repairs, etc. Hoping to have a similar experience here.

I'm new to Land Rovers, so any initial advice as far as things to look for, upgrade, replace, etc., would be greatly appreciated.

I've also seen a lot of conflicting stuff in all of the forums reference Lift Rods and bump stops. I'm curious to see what the overall consensus is on this and going with oversized tires.

Thanks for taking the time to read my intro... looking forward to chatting with you all.

Cheers,

Jared

IMG_0275.jpg

Ricter

Another of mine from my last camping trip of 2016. About time to start up again.

'10 LR4 HSE
114K and still counting

14715699_10153827696221333_4007581747658357881_o.jpg

Dr LC8

My LR4

Hi Guys,

I thought I post few Pics of mine at different stages.
I can't hide that when I look at pictures fo most of you guys living in the states I feel deeply depressed. You have so much space to drive your car...just behind the house! From Manchester, UK, where I live it takes some good 1000-2000 miles before you can get anything cool. Alps, Pyrenees, Easter Mediterranean Bay and North Africa (where currently feasible).
So far a managed a lot of this shipping my motorbike back and forth. Now that the kids are growing we will hopefully start with the car..

LR Underbody protection
LR Body Side Mouldings
LR Nudge/A Bar
LR Driving Lamps
LR Raised Air Intake
LR Front and Rear Lamp Guards
LR Rubber Mats and Loadspace Mat
LR Plastic Wheel Arches (to avoid scratches off roading)
A/T tyres Cooper Zeon LTZ
Second OEM set of 19' wheels for winter tyres
Adjustable lifting rods
Prospeed Rear Ladder
Interior lead lights

Lurking on eBay new LR parts can come up at time at a 1/3 and 1/5 of retail price. The Air intake was £110.00 from Mantec versus £490.00 or the Driving Lamp kit £199.00 vs £520.00. They are otherwise well over priced...but nice.

Future plans includes to fit a nice Terrafirma Rock Slide that is waiting in the garage. I am also planning to remove the LR Body Side Mouldings and the A Bar.
Wishing list has on: silver 18' MuddTech4x4 wheels, Muddtech4x4 Magnetic Body Protection (http://www.mudtech4x4.com/en/magnetic-plates/), a roof rack if it will be needed (I like FrontRunner or alternatively Prospeed and the original Land Rover, both very pricy). Things that I like but currently would be completely useless for me and not justifiable from a money point of view are: an hidden winch ( I am sure I can find a way to get stuck and use it), FrontRunner Auxiliary Tank and a Spare Wheel Rack.

free upload

images upload

screen shot

images hosting

free photo hosting

picture uploader

imagur

image sharing sites

20mb image hosting

photo hosting

windows 7 screen shot

screenshot software