Disabled Exlorers "Buy A Mile"

FlyingWen

Explorer
Disabled Explorers "Buy A Mile"

SE.jpg

Sierra Expeditions has joined forces with Disabled Explorers!

We are looking for donations to help "1LegLance", Lance Blair, on his Continental Divide Expedition leaving on July 4th.

While Lance has received some sponsorship in the form of products from vendors, it doesn't even come close to the money need to complete this journey.

I have set up a donation on our site. Click Here
It's Simple..... "Buy A Mile"
Donations start at $1 and go up to $50.

Anything you can do to help would be appreciated!

DE.jpg

Thank You!

Last edited:

p1michaud

Expedition Leader
A few miles for the road...

FlyingWen said:
We are looking for donations to help "1LegLance", Lance Blair, on his Continental Divide Expedition leaving on July 4th.

Sent in a little something to help the Disabled Explorers with their journey.
Good luck and happy trails guys!
Cheers,
P

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
I can't say enough thanks to Wil & Wen for setting this up and all the help they have given....Disabled Explorers will now have a way to interact with manufacturers for product testing and feedback.

And to any of you who help with the trip....THANKS! The goal is to bring attention to the need for vehicle enhanced access to the backcountry by the handicap....and not just that paved pathway with the 50 million tourist.
That is why we will take lots of pics & video to use in magazine articles, we want to show the value to backcountry access that is avalible to anyone even if they have some mobility issues.

And Pierre - p1michaud Thank You sir for being first in line! We will wave your direction as we loop through Cranbrook, BC before turning back south again

tibaal89

Adventurer
Wow, that is awesome what you are doing here. I know if there's something I need and Sierra Expedition's got it that's where it's coming from!

Woohooo!! :camping:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles