Dirt Sunrise: Tim and Kelsey get lost...

Pacific Northwest yetti

Expedition Medic
I remember watching the bore tide, and just the drive around the Turnigan arm- Beautiful. The sound reminded me of the glacier calving in Patagonia. I had just gotten off a 90 day remote contract, the airline had lost my luggage. All I had was the clothes on my back, walet and rental subaru. It was actualy pretty freeing, with another 90 days at sea a few days out.

I had to laugh, when I saw the " Kona Kai" in the video. When on the bering Sea, and working out of Egegik, she was one of our catcher vessels. Hope you were able to check out the sea life center in Seward, it can be touristy but they have a great set up/ good cause.

Reactions: KMM

KMM

Kelsey_DirtSunrise
Such a pretty area! That is crazy about the Kona Kai! We didn't make it into the Seward sea life center I was reading about it after we saw it and looked really neat.

I remember watching the bore tide, and just the drive around the Turnigan arm- Beautiful. The sound reminded me of the glacier calving in Patagonia. I had just gotten off a 90 day remote contract, the airline had lost my luggage. All I had was the clothes on my back, walet and rental subaru. It was actualy pretty freeing, with another 90 days at sea a few days out.

I had to laugh, when I saw the " Kona Kai" in the video. When on the bering Sea, and working out of Egegik, she was one of our catcher vessels. Hope you were able to check out the sea life center in Seward, it can be touristy but they have a great set up/ good cause.

KMM

Kelsey_DirtSunrise
Tim does a quick fix on Dusty in the rain before we hit the road to stay dry. The clouds eventually break to make room for a stunning sunset view. Then as we make our way towards McCarthy Alaska we find ourselves on a catwalk and feeling a little too high and exposed. Come along for some beautiful views and even some sunshine!

KMM

Kelsey_DirtSunrise
Well, we enjoy some nice weather and beautiful views before the snow hits as we wait for our test. (We enjoy the snow too!)

KMM

Kelsey_DirtSunrise
Well we cross the border into Canada and get a little surprise, which pushes us to Whitehorse a lot quicker than we would have liked but that's life. We make a crazy choice on where to head and get to spend time with friends while we make our way south!

KMM

Kelsey_DirtSunrise
In this episode we visit the Land Cruiser Heritage Museum in Salt Lake City. Come along for a little glimpse of this super cool museum and a chance to nerd out on Land Cruisers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles