Dirt Sunrise: Tim and Kelsey get lost...

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
Bonus Slow Drive this week. This was our last bit of random exploring before hitting the tarmac and heading for Uruguay. Covid was just beginning to me mentioned as something happening around the planet and we had decided that we were going to head home to the US.

sethro

Bonus Slow Drive this week. This was our last bit of random exploring before hitting the tarmac and heading for Uruguay. Covid was just beginning to me mentioned as something happening around the planet and we had decided that we were going to head home to the US.
long time listener, first time caller here...love the YouTube channel, also being an unabashed Cruiserhead, I enjoy seeing an 80 all over the place doing cool stuff...
Quick question- When did you ship Goose back home? I’m assuming it’s about a year ago? Wife and I were trying to figure out a timeline...

Thank in advance, and keep up the good work!

Seth
Sonoma, CA

SOAZ

long time listener, first time caller here...love the YouTube channel, also being an unabashed Cruiserhead, I enjoy seeing an 80 all over the place doing cool stuff...
Quick question- When did you ship Goose back home? I’m assuming it’s about a year ago? Wife and I were trying to figure out a timeline...

Thank in advance, and keep up the good work!

Seth
Sonoma, CA
Thanks Seth! Can't stop a good 80. Yes, right about a year ago. We put the date each one was filmed in the description of the vid. We'll be catching up a lot in the next three or so vids. ?

sethro

Thanks Seth! Can't stop a good 80. Yes, right about a year ago. We put the date each one was filmed in the description of the vid. We'll be catching up a lot in the next three or so vids. ?
ahh got it. We usually sit down as a family to see where you crazy kids are at now...err..where you were approx 1 year ago...watching on Roku tv, which doesn’t show the description!

Also, if you need a spot to crash in Sonoma-we’ve got the space.

cool!

Seth

SOAZ

ahh got it. We usually sit down as a family to see where you crazy kids are at now...err..where you were approx 1 year ago...watching on Roku tv, which doesn’t show the description!

Also, if you need a spot to crash in Sonoma-we’ve got the space.

cool!

Seth
Good call! We actually saw on analytics that most people now watch on their TV and I forget that the links at the end as well as the description don't show up. Thanks for the reminder. The next three will almost catch us up to real time.
Thank you for the spot to crash! We plan to do some more work and exploring before the world opens up later in the year!
Best real time info is on Instagram as to where we are.
Cheers!

gnel

Join us as we anxiously await Goose and navigate getting him back into the US.

I just wanted to say THANK YOU ! Your weekly videos gave me some sense of sanity during this last year of insanity. I hope to run into to you 2 traveling some time in the future. I get my 2nd dose next week and then I´ll be on the road again!

Was your illness during San Clemente quarantine covid?

Thanks again and hope u2 have a great 2021.

SOAZ

I just wanted to say THANK YOU ! Your weekly videos gave me some sense of sanity during this last year of insanity. I hope to run into to you 2 traveling some time in the future. I get my 2nd dose next week and then I´ll be on the road again!

Was your illness during San Clemente quarantine covid?

Thanks again and hope u2 have a great 2021.
Thank you! Congrats on getting the shot. We can't wait to get it and be free to travel even more. We don't know because at the time California advised us not to go to a testing center unless we felt bad enough to need medical attention since they were overwhelmed. Looking back at it now and all of the surfaces we touched while traveling home, I feel like it was pretty likely we had Covid. We also felt sick for weeks which is a lot longer than either of us have been sick with the Flu or a normal cold.

kbellve

Observer
Looking back at it now and all of the surfaces we touched while traveling home,

It is more about the air you breath rather than the surfaces that you touch. Covid can be transmitted just by talking and breathing. The probability goes up in enclosed spaces (think planes), poor ventilation (think buildings with poor HVAC), coughing, singing, heavy exertion, etc.. Stay safe.

SOAZ

It is more about the air you breath rather than the surfaces that you touch. Covid can be transmitted just by talking and breathing. The probability goes up in enclosed spaces (think planes), poor ventilation (think buildings with poor HVAC), coughing, singing, heavy exertion, etc.. Stay safe.
Yes, good call Karl. I remember reading that. We are generally out in the middle of nowhere now, thankfully. Those airplanes, airports, bus and taxi rides were the worst exposure during our journey home. Cheers!

KMM

Kelsey_DirtSunrise
Happy Friday everyone! In this episode we find ourselves hustling to get ready for the side job we found. We head through California into Oregon, and get to ride our mountain bikes for the first time in a long time!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles