Dirt Sunrise: Tim and Kelsey get lost...

KMM

Kelsey_DirtSunrise
This is great that your sharing this information! First I can see it is from your heart! Second anyone who does not admit that we all have situations is probably not telling the truth. With my guide business for my longer adventures every client got a copy of the information of confind spaces and ways to deal with it. What you two did was a bit different as for the most part of your adventure it was just the two of you. We all need some free time and space, for us to think about life's situations. If what is going on is away from you, it is hard yo deal with it. We all have our ways of dealing with rough days and situations. In a mild situation I listen to what I call my happy music. If it is still their after the happr misic I sleep on it, followed with screaming into my pillow. Everyone is different and we all have our way of dealing with things. For myself I try and catch it sooner so it does not build up.

It has been a while and I am sure that you have worked it out to the best you can. May your skies be clear and the situations behind you! The horses are coming to visit.

Thanks! I am feeling much better now. Like you, I do a lot of the same things. Music, getting outside and doing something active always helps clear my head and I completely agree on dealing with things right away. That has been one of the biggest things we have learned living like we are. If you don't deal with feelings/frustrations right away the issues just compound.

And horses always help. ;)

KMM

Kelsey_DirtSunrise
We visit the Torres del Paine National Park in Chile, take in the stunning scenery and then make our way north backtracking a bit into Argentina until we can cross back into Mainland Chile. Once in Chile we drive through Parque Patagonia and head south on the Carretera Austral.

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
An extra video this week! Slow Drive of the prettiest road on Earth. The Carretera Austral.

Riversdad

Episode 133 was probably my favorite yet. The beauty of the place was remarkable and the music you added really drove it home. I was truly envious of you guys while watching this one.

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
This week's Slow Walk is a long time coming! From way back in Peru, here is the long cut of our visiting the Nicolini Auto Museum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles