Dirt Sunrise: Tim and Kelsey get lost...

Pacific Northwest yetti

Expedition Medic
I am starting to " catch up" on these working backwards of course, after contract.

Ive been missing Argentina and Patagonia a lot as of late. And again thank you for allowing us all to follow along, videography is so much work. Just getting started experimenting with it. What software do you use? I'm currently using Adobe Rush, seems to work well.

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
I am starting to " catch up" on these working backwards of course, after contract.

Ive been missing Argentina and Patagonia a lot as of late. And again thank you for allowing us all to follow along, videography is so much work. Just getting started experimenting with it. What software do you use? I'm currently using Adobe Rush, seems to work well.
We're using Final Cut Pro. It works pretty well for what we need. So many of the editing softwares have a monthly fee so we wanted to avoid getting "married" to one that could increase in cost to where we can't afford it.
Hopefully we can all travel again soon! Cheers!

Pacific Northwest yetti

Expedition Medic
I'll look into it.

I get that, I have to have Adobe for work. This is one of the programs that comes with the package, but it has some features " locked"

I'm just sticking to within the state's travel for the next month, ish. Although, there may be a work trip to Greenland/ Arctic soon: still waiting on details.

Sent from my magical BlackBerry pocket tool, somewhere remote. Happy Tails & Safe Travels

Tucsontom

Adventurer
Stoked for the series as it continuous to head south! I am also missing Chilean and Argentine Patagonia. Last years fly n drive was cancelled. Re-booked for next April. Hoping that happens. In the mean time your videos inspire us all! Attached photo is from previous trip thru what is now Patagonia National Park in Argentina.

Attachments

• Argentina-760-X3.jpg
    Argentina-760-X3.jpg
    553.3 KB · Views: 21

SOAZ

Stoked for the series as it continuous to head south! I am also missing Chilean and Argentine Patagonia. Last years fly n drive was cancelled. Re-booked for next April. Hoping that happens. In the mean time your videos inspire us all! Attached photo is from previous trip thru what is now Patagonia National Park in Argentina.
Thanks Tom. Fingers crossed the world is open or opening by April! ? ? ?

Pacific Northwest yetti

Expedition Medic
Cheers!
d108cd12a4a105b4236925202f1da1ea.jpg

Sent from my magical BlackBerry pocket tool, somewhere remote. Happy Tails & Safe Travels

Pacific Northwest yetti

Expedition Medic
Cheers! We go to one of their breweries in Bariloche
Bariloche, was a cool place. Unfortunately when we went through on the moto's it was rainy and foggy, for most of that beautiful drive we just had the fog on our visors.

Is that the one with the massive burgers?

SOAZ

Bariloche, was a cool place. Unfortunately when we went through on the moto's it was rainy and foggy, for most of that beautiful drive we just had the fog on our visors.

Is that the one with the massive burgers?

They might, but we had some giant Choripan. Hell of a view!
IMG_20191225_142224.jpgIMG_20191225_162159.jpg

Tucsontom

Adventurer
Above and in Bariloche - and of course at a steak place. Busy town. Went to a brewpub in town and they make some great beers! Kolsh being my fav. Argentina Chile Canon 032.jpgArgentain and Chile - Fuji 034.jpgArgentain and Chile - Fuji 028.jpgArgentain and Chile - Fuji 028.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles