Dirt Sunrise: Tim and Kelsey get lost...

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
Creating our map of the trip. I still have a long way to go and the "island" portions are because we flew there with our Inreach that recorded those stops. We didn't add pontoons to Goose, yet!
I'm hoping to put a link for every video on the live version so you can click on a country and watch all videos taken there.
ACtC-3eZMLLrrw02zMlgucOr9WnS51LNqZxbAyEoSsoelEjpTH6R49DGoYnC7ZPS-aSO1gobAPQ0aQdZUWC9BBpSfg6u04GWXoCe_pW6OQXUConRxR9YOJLOQxnx7-ar_8EvOpL3H9_EhuFQ3q_pxuj6g7lLQQ=w666-h887-no

KMM

Kelsey_DirtSunrise
(Okay guys be forewarned this one is geared more for the ladies).

Some of my favorite hygiene products (most of them work for guys too). Hopefully you or the woman in your life will find this helpful.

Arjan

Fossil Overlander
Good info guys - well done !

Hygiene is a somewhat touchy subject.

Bringing your own clean toilet is also something many people consider a "not to be talked about" subject.

SOAZ

90 muddy miles with 122 wooden bridges.

Really, it wasn’t all that bad, but a part of my brain told me “Hey, you’re in Brazil, going over bridges that you’d never trust normally, sliding next to a marsh filled with Caiman and you drove here from Arizona. What the hell?! Hahaha”

It doesn’t always hit you. A lot of the trip is just happening and unfolding before you without it feeling like some amazing or pivotal experience. It’s just life. That being said, there are these moments. These moments where you start to chuckle like an insane person. Where the office dwelling, weekend adventuring you, see’s the current you in rubber boots, at some exotic location trying to speak Portuguese and just finds it all hilarious.

So, here is this weeks adventure.

gnel

We make it to the largest waterfalls in the world, Iguazú Falls. Join us as we explore the Brazil side of this natural wonder.
When we were there 4 years ago the monkeys were way worse than the coatis on the Argentine side. Funny to watch them snatch food from the tourists hands.

ITTOG

Thanks for all the video's. Looks like quite the experience.

Are you back on the road or still in CA?

SOAZ

Thanks for all the video's. Looks like quite the experience.

Are you back on the road or still in CA?
Thanks! We did a month in CA waiting on the truck and once it arrived we headed out. Since then we've been in Oregon, Nevada, Utah, Wyoming, Colorado, NM and AZ living/working in the truck trying to save up for when the world opens. Working during the week and editing on the weekends. Right now we're in AZ selling off the last of our possessions (Except Goose and the 40!) and then we have some more mapping work thankfully. ?

ITTOG

Thanks! We did a month in CA waiting on the truck and once it arrived we headed out. Since then we've been in Oregon, Nevada, Utah, Wyoming, Colorado, NM and AZ living/working in the truck trying to save up for when the world opens. Working during the week and editing on the weekends. Right now we're in AZ selling off the last of our possessions (Except Goose and the 40!) and then we have some more mapping work thankfully. ?
Wow, you had a lot of video footage from your travels left to post. Good luck with your travel and getting back to South America.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94