Dirt Sunrise: Tim and Kelsey get lost...

roving1

This is my favorite thing to watch all week. I don't even have TV shows I wait with as much anticipation for or get as much enjoyment out of.

Trailguy

Great episode! You guys are getting better and better with your camera work which really shows the beauty of the places you visit.

Can you give us some insight regarding your border crossings regarding your drone? Do you feel the need to hide it? I listened to your interview on another Podcast, were you touched on an interaction with a border agent wanting to know if you had a drone. I think the agent said "All Americans have drones". Your insights would be helpful to other travelers.

Thanks and keep up the great work!

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
Great episode! You guys are getting better and better with your camera work which really shows the beauty of the places you visit.

Can you give us some insight regarding your border crossings regarding your drone? Do you feel the need to hide it? I listened to your interview on another Podcast, were you touched on an interaction with a border agent wanting to know if you had a drone. I think the agent said "All Americans have drones". Your insights would be helpful to other travelers.

Thanks and keep up the great work!

Thanks!

The only time we've hidden it is to cross into and out of Nicaragua. We knew they were illegal there so we popped the top and hid it at the very front of the bed. We were really nervous about it and in retrospect it's not the smartest to hide it and lie. We just couldn't come up with an alternative plan.
Otherwise, we haven't had any issues with it. We do generally only fly it when no one is around.

KMM

Kelsey_DirtSunrise
Hey everyone, this is my first time posting the video, thought I would give Tim a break! In this episode we make it into big bad Panama City, check out the canal and do a little exploring while we wait for the day Goose needs to have his inspection. Hope you enjoy it!

Kelsey

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
Who's going to Overland Expo or the Overland Rally's?!? We'll be working Expo, the NW and BC Overland Rally's. Tim will be in Moab for a few weeks in June doing military training as well if you see some trucks driving around at night with no lights on. Haha!

outdoornate65

Adventurer
Who's going to Overland Expo or the Overland Rally's?!? We'll be working Expo, the NW and BC Overland Rally's. Tim will be in Moab for a few weeks in June doing military training as well if you see some trucks driving around at night with no lights on. Haha!
Woot...just a couple weeks til Expo. Look forward to meeting you guys. Love your stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste