Dirt Sunrise: Tim and Kelsey get lost...

alia176

Explorer
No, ad. We just had his details listed on our website. He went quick!
I figured as much. What was the asking price? This is one vehicle I'd have *thought* about getting a loan for!!!

I introduced my GF to your YT channel and she was totally loving it. Then she saw the episode where you announced the big news and she was screaming at the TV "no, I just met Dusty, nooooooooooooooooo". :(

It was a little emotional for her, to say the least. Y'all made a touch decision, that's for sure. Anyway, we enjoyed watching your vids and the high quality productions that they are.

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
Funny Tonto has more chrome inside than outside.
I picture a previous owner having a buddy who can chrome anything he can unbolt. On the outside most of the chrome is plastidipped to cover it up. The wiper motor cover, recovery hooks, air inlet, side steps, rear bumper etc. It's a 90's dream machine. :ROFLMAO:

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
Thanks for sharing your views, y'all. (And I'm glad that my guess was correct - that it was mostly a matter of having a lot of money tied up in a thing, and not something more existential or specific to the truck.)

Hope to catch you on the road some day.

toddz69

Explorer
Enjoyed watching those last two videos - I can empathize with all the creaking and clattering in an old vehicle.

You two are the living embodiment of true overlanders in my book.

Todd Z.

KMM

Kelsey_DirtSunrise
Well, we have been working a lot on building the 200 series and now it is time to go out and do a shakedown run! See how all of our changes work in real life and this run might even help us decide what projects to prioritize...It is a beautiful place to wander!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles