Diesel mechanic in Brisbane area with experience in our vehicles

Stafford

Any recommendations? Got a few jobs to do, wheel cylinders, engine mounts, torn boots.
Thanks in advance.

Stafford

Im actually in Bangalow but would be willing to come up to anywhere in Brisbane area to get the work done if theres someone good with the 4wd light trucks?

dan85

Observer
Id be keen to hear if there is anyone around brisbane preferably northside that is good with the trucks. Ive had two different workshops look at my truck 3 times for what appears to be diff oil leaking from the hub area and have had hub seals and axle seals replaced at significant cost and theres still oil coming out.

asep

Im actually in Bangalow but would be willing to come up to anywhere in Brisbane area to get the work done if theres someone good with the 4wd light trucks?
I get all my nps300 work done at Wards at Tyagarah, just had front hubs, boots done, gearbox sent away for overhaul.
Happy with their service.

Sexy Ninja

I'm in Bruns heads and also looking for the same. I've been to the truck centre in Murbah which was really well equipped though asked for an inspection and they missed a bunch of things so wasnt stoked. Would love to know if you find someone. Cheers, Nate.

Turtle59

Intrepid Wanderer
I'm in Bruns heads and also looking for the same. I've been to the truck centre in Murbah which was really well equipped though asked for an inspection and they missed a bunch of things so wasnt stoked. Would love to know if you find someone. Cheers, Nate.

Phone Steve at Pinnicle 4X4 in Randall Street, Slacks Creek. He is a diesel expert and very talented with the light trucks. I have taken my Canter and Patrol to him in the past.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles