Diamondback aluminum truck bed cover

bas157

Diamondback SE truck bed cover with black Line-X coating
Fits 1999 to 2007 Ford Superduty F-250/F-350 long bed (8' bed)
If you're not familiar with these, these is rated to hold 400 pounds on top of it and have 4 cleats for securing your cargo on top of it.
The front and back sections open up independently of each other.
You can remove the front section or the back section if you are hauling something tall.
You can also fold one section back onto the other to haul tall stuff without actually removing a panel.

More info can be found at DiamondBack SE Truck Bed Covers - Folding, diamond plate aluminum, and more features : DiamondBack Truck Covers
Easy to store when not in use as it comes apart into three sections and can be removed in under 10 minutes and installation takes just a few minutes longer.
Installation and removal is an easy one person job (my previous fiberglass one needed two people to remove, three people was better)
I'm only selling as I upgraded to the HD version, otherwise I'd keep this as long as I have the truck. Rather hard to find used ones for sale!
This is the black Line-X version ($300 more than the bare aluminum version.)
New price for a black one is $1599
Made in Philipsburg, PA of USA sourced aluminum, hardware and welding supplies!

Very good condition, no dents or bends, one or 2 small areas where the Line-X was scraped up !
2 keys included

Diamondback-04.jpgDiamondback-06.jpgDiamondback-17.jpg
There was frost on the cover when the pictures were taken which is why some of the cover appears to have some white on it. More pics can be seen here:http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/pts/4862345133.html

The price for this one is $850.
Located in Linfield, PA 19468. (Northwest suburb of Philadelphia)
-
No shipping (it would have to go freight and wouldn't be cheap)
thanks
Bruce

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles