desperately looking for a land cruiser 101 ambulance

TangoBlue

American Adventurist
looking to purchase a land cruiser 101 ambulance right now. mtalbert@veriscellars.com or 001 805 591 9525

Never heard of a LC 101 Ambulance platform. Do you mean something like this, based on the HZJ-78 Troopy?

ambo.jpg

The Rover Shop

Explorer
Does he mean something like this... as it just so happens i am selling mine...completely original...and LHD...
cars-and-bikes-for-sale-414-L.jpg
cars-and-bikes-for-sale-415-L.jpg
i spoke to him this evening and it appears he is looking for a LAND ROVER 101...

The Rover Shop

Explorer
Sorry...there is only 1 101 FC...while that series ambulance is cool..it is not a 101FC...its a modified series...not sure what the wheelbase is but it says it was an 80, which would have been correct for that period....obviously stretched...or stretchered if you like..LOL..

ersatzknarf

lost, but making time
Agreed ! Very odd, right from the start : "desperately looking for a land cruiser 101 ambulance" (no such thing). Maybe this is some new kind of spam ? Just kidding. Actually, I have seen this before. Someone will come in and post once or maybe twice, get folks all churned up to help and then never come back again :(

bragevan

screwed up

ok so I screwed up.... i am indeed looking to buy a LANDROVER (not lancruiser) 101 amb. Im over 50 so that means most of my brains will leak out my ears during the day. This is not spam, I do have cash in hand, and want a vehicle for a project now. So now that everyone has busted my balls on the mistake....who's got one?

ersatzknarf

lost, but making time
Um, see post #4 ?
BTW, no one was busting anything...

ok so I screwed up.... i am indeed looking to buy a LANDROVER (not lancruiser) 101 amb. Im over 50 so that means most of my brains will leak out my ears during the day. This is not spam, I do have cash in hand, and want a vehicle for a project now. So now that everyone has busted my balls on the mistake....who's got one?

The Rover Shop

Explorer
Come on you guys...I am sure there is just a plethera of LHD 101 forward control ambulances out there for sale at the moment.... Wasn't there that guy in New Mexico..ah..nope that was a 109....what about that guy in......nope, not him either...and then there was that guy....nope, that wasn't an ambulance...Oh, I know...some guy down in florida has a nice clean 101 Forward control ambulance....oh, wait...that's me.... LOL...

ersatzknarf

lost, but making time
LOL ! :xxrotflma

Well said :sombrero:

Come on you guys...I am sure there is just a plethera of LHD 101 forward control ambulances out there for sale at the moment.... Wasn't there that guy in New Mexico..ah..nope that was a 109....what about that guy in......nope, not him either...and then there was that guy....nope, that wasn't an ambulance...Oh, I know...some guy down in florida has a nice clean 101 Forward control ambulance....oh, wait...that's me.... LOL...

TangoBlue

American Adventurist

You must have sensitive testes then; there wasn't any "ball-busting" going on.

No worries - that can be remedied. I'll even avoid the obvious that a man of your advanced age and tender gonads should be skilled in punctuation, spelling, and grammar at this stage of the game. But I will bust your balls in that member, The Rover Shop, has answered your request in post #4, 5, 7, and 13. Did you lose your glasses or is all that cash in your hands keeping you from typing a reply to his posts on your Commodore?

Now that there's your ball-busting bragevan...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles