Desertikon 4x4 on Iveco Eurocargo 95e21ws (from Nord Est Italy)

Enrytre

Bye Enrico
Hello guys yesterday I added another accessory to my Desertikon 4x4 ...

Zodiac 340 Acti V 35 kg + Mercury 15 hp 2-stroke 32 kg combined perfect for 4 people in camper !!!:victory:

maf6f6.jpg

nuc8o.jpg

I am very satisfied :wings:

Bye Enrico

leunam

Hello Enrico

Hi, I've just bought a midibus built over an iveco eurocargo 4x4 95e21w:

http://www.foro-overland.es/foro/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=2573

I would ask you some questions about yours, as you have done an impressive job, and your experience would be invaluable.

My questions are basic ones, as I'm in the initial stages, like milleage with your old gearbox and the new one, mechanical weak points (as mine is an old one, built in 1999 and has not been started in nearly 2 years, I have to check everything).

I don't know if you are still in this forum, so If you post a reply, I'll continue.

Thank you for your interesting thread.
Manu

voyagenland

Observer
Hi, I've just bought a midibus built over an iveco eurocargo 4x4 95e21w:

http://www.foro-overland.es/foro/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=2573

I would ask you some questions about yours, as you have done an impressive job, and your experience would be invaluable.

My questions are basic ones, as I'm in the initial stages, like milleage with your old gearbox and the new one, mechanical weak points (as mine is an old one, built in 1999 and has not been started in nearly 2 years, I have to check everything).

I don't know if you are still in this forum, so If you post a reply, I'll continue.

Thank you for your interesting thread.
Manu

Yes he is still on that forum and i am too.
we both have the same lory and i saw yours for sale and i tried to join the seller in portugal but i had no answer.very curious to see what it will become and perhaps see you one day.i am in bordeaux france,so not so far!

viewer.php
[/url][/IMG]

leunam

Yes he is still on that forum and i am too.
we both have the same lory and i saw yours for sale and i tried to join the seller in portugal but i had no answer.very curious to see what it will become and perhaps see you one day.i am in bordeaux france,so not so far!

viewer.php
[/url][/IMG]
What a coincidence, do you have a thread here or in another forum with your truck?

I'd like to learn all I can about them. I'm also looking for service and user manuals, if you can guide me where to find them. (I haven't gone to iveco yet)

What is your milleage, wheels and gearbox?, my gearbox is the same as the desertikon's original one.

I'm still with legal documents, so haven't started the conversion nor the mechanical fix.

Best regards
Manu

leunam

yes,you can find it here but more things have been done on it also if it is long way before it will be finished!!!
https://www.forum4x4.org/threads/147226-GONOGO-13-m2-à-aménager-!
we got same engine and gear box i think.
mine is 220000 kms without any problems
fine if i can help you and i think enrico will do too!
Sorry, by milleage I mean how many litres per 100 kms

I'll read your thread using google to translate it, I'm sure I'll learn many things.

After it, I'll ask you more questions.

Best regards
Manu

leunam

Hello, do you use or know of a diagnostic system for our vehicle we can buy or get?

To carry it onboard in a laptop.

Thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles