Desertikon 4x4 on Iveco Eurocargo 95e21ws (from Nord Est Italy)

voyagenland

Observer
This photo makes me proud ... the truck was before being selected for work had very short gear ratios to 2500 rpm walked just over 80 km / h nmaking a deafening noise and consuming a great deal of diesel fuel :(:(:(:(:(

After 1000 research I found that I could change the gearbox with a compatible but the ratios much longer ....

Now is perfect to 1650 rpm in full torque curve here is the speed ...

24y0ilt.jpg

I'm Very Happy :sombrero::sombrero::sombrero::victory::victory::victory:

Bye Enrico

hello!
really splendid!!
we have got the same truck:http://www.expeditionportal.com/for...france-whith-iveco-camper-10t?highlight=iveco
is it your top speed?you only work on the gear box?
chris

Enrytre

Bye Enrico
Hallo Chris thk's ...

I think that the speed 'maximum is around 120Km/h but for me is important 95/100 at low rpm

Bye Enrico

voyagenland

Observer
Yes you are true,really not important in our way to travel!!
what is the weight of your truck now comparate to the beginning?
your truck is really a big inspiration for us,i really would like to see it in real.
perhaps one day in france or if you go to spain!
what is the next trip for you?

Enrytre

Bye Enrico
The weight of the truck is now 78 quintals. against 47 initial.

Many thanks ..... liked to so many people on facebook received 11,000 like in two days and zero negative comments
if you use facebook as well ask friendship looking "Enrico Tregnaghi"

Not sure about the bad geopolitical situation, I would have liked Turkey, Georgia, Azerbaijan but is becoming a warm front.
I'll probably go to North Norway, Iceland, Poland ... I do not know yet

Bye Enrico

genasea

Awesome job Enrico.

It appears your woodworking skills are on par with the rest of your metalworking and fabrication skills. You did a very nice job on the door/drawer trim color fitting nicely with the color of the wood panels in your camper. Once again, fantastic job ....

Enrytre

Bye Enrico
thanks guys are not a professional but with the commitment and the passion everyone can succeed.

:wings:

Bye Enrico

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles