Desertikon 4x4 on Iveco Eurocargo 95e21ws (from Nord Est Italy)

Enrytre

Bye Enrico
build a support with jaw to lock the forks ....behind the two classic belts with tensioner ...

Bye enrico

Enrytre

Bye Enrico
25an0is.jpg

Bye Enrico

Enrytre

Bye Enrico
Construction work on mechanics are finally finished .... with a few months delay unfortunately ...

Motorcycle carrier lift hydraulic finished.

28kh4ao.jpg

28i216e.jpg

35884xy.jpg

fairing and ladders finished

15x8vwm.jpg

Cyclone snorkel

28is3n7.jpg

bike rack for a single motorcycle

34fcfmg.jpg

33tnl2q.jpg

.....Now begins my personal work with fiberglass hope to be able ....

Bye Enrico

Last edited:

Enrytre

Bye Enrico
sorry, I have not updated the forum, are two months that the truck is being repaired.

and 'it was made a total control of all parties, new brakes, new clutch pumps, bearings, 4x4 transfer case opened and changed all bearings, XZL new Michelin tires, valves recorded, etc. etc. etc.

Bye Enrico

Enrytre

Bye Enrico
Finally ready to take home even if for now it remains where it is until mid-August when I get back from vacation.

2vl0391.jpg

nmntwi.jpg

Rendering

282q6xf.jpg

1io8t5.jpg

Painted , new fenders and with XZL love it !!! :wings: :smiley_drive: :victory: what do you think guys ?

Bye Enrico

guidolyons

Addicted to Gear Oil
The truck is looking good Enrico. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see it out on an adventure.

:luxhello:
:beer:

Enrytre

Bye Enrico
Hello guys ,
is much that I do not write but now I have great news Desertikon finally arrived at my house.

Now I have to complete my hands the last works with fiberglass to join the caravan with the cab of the truck.

Here are the pictures...

5ulc76.jpg

2ronmnp.jpg

289al2a.jpg

Bye Enrico

Enrytre

Bye Enrico
This photo makes me proud ... the truck was before being selected for work had very short gear ratios to 2500 rpm walked just over 80 km / h nmaking a deafening noise and consuming a great deal of diesel fuel :(:(:(:(:(

After 1000 research I found that I could change the gearbox with a compatible but the ratios much longer ....

Now is perfect to 1650 rpm in full torque curve here is the speed ...

24y0ilt.jpg

I'm Very Happy :sombrero::sombrero::sombrero::victory::victory::victory:

Bye Enrico

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles