Desertikon 4x4 on Iveco Eurocargo 95e21ws (from Nord Est Italy)

zelatore

Explorer
Most small trailers/caravans seem so cheaply made. Yours looks very nice indeed. Much nicer interior style than what I usually see here in the US. Closer to what I see in small yachts. That's also quite a nice workshop you have there!

theburtseoni

Observer
Wow! Great build, great thinking and planning about what will work best! I am impressed Enrico! I love what you are doing!

Enrytre

Bye Enrico
Thank you guys very much appreciated your positive comments, I'm glad you like my project. I have much respect for your interesting forum, I have long studied the pages of the forum to figure out how to create the subframe stress free. To thank you I joined the forum and I presented my project. If there are any criticisms or comments are perplexed about the subframe like to improve the project this month as we begin to build the subframe.
Many thanks :coffeedrink:

Bye Enrico

Enrytre

Bye Enrico
hello guys ... a bit 'off topic ... here's what I have to tow when we go to the beach or the lake ... 8mt RV + 9mt trailer :Wow1::Wow1:

29uqgcz.jpg

2hgstar.jpg

2s8r0n5.jpg

Bye Enrico

Enrytre

Bye Enrico
Finally an update on the progress of the works of Desertikon 4x4 .

Being one of the most delicate phases of the creation of the 4 points of junction of the subframe has required the utmost care in planning and production , I think it came out excellent results I have to say that it is the engineer who designed that the workers have achieved a true work of mechanical art .

Here are some photos :

back support

212i92d.jpg

back support

1r98wg.jpg

back support

2z8yus6.jpg

front support

8x109f.jpg

front support

302nci0.jpg

Side support

16026xe.jpg

side supports

xas0lx.jpg

Side support

1z6ty14.jpg

View all 4 points of junction

2hs99pf.jpg

Bye Enrico

wayno

Enrico,

Pictures and model look great! It looks like it will be quite impressive, I am subscribing to your thread, and am looking forward to following along with the build. Please keep the pictures coming.

Thanks,
Wayne

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mhiscox

Expedition Leader
Thank you very much, Enrico, for the outstanding pictures and descriptions. Your skills and creativity are very impressive. Thank you for using your time to share your build.

ExpoMike

Great idea and progress. Really like how this is all coming together. Still a little confused how the diamond pivot system works but I think I have an idea. Will have to research that more. Keep sharing your pics and build!

Enrytre

Bye Enrico
Thanks for the encouragement guys here new pictures ....

Here are photos of one of the most critical phases ...... the cross-lifting wheel.

Raised up to remove from the ground to the opposite wheels do not lift ..

The subframe has behaved properly! No twisting, perfectly aligned with 40mm twist of the original chassis Iveco.

I will not conceal that both me and the engineer that the workers this morning we were very happy with the result ...

To you the judgment and any findings of a technical nature ... for me as my first project I am proud then at least as a static test for the dynamic test using the means I have to wait but the premises of a good job are all there.

Bye Enrico

10s7ywo.jpg

9r56wo.jpg

2ed0goo.jpg

161m0ix.jpg

20ixxde.jpg

m64ir.jpg

2mgjq76.jpg

2i3i3l.jpg

x21kk7.jpg

63rdsp.jpg

r9e838.jpg

qxnhh4.jpg

2z70cus.jpg

2mflojc.jpg

Bye Enrico

Last edited:

Sleeping Dog

Adventurer
As was previously said, WoW!. Nice work Enrico. Reinforces my belief that the fastest/least expensive way to build a cabin atop a medium duty cab/chassis is to use a rigid trailer.

Enrytre

Bye Enrico
... now in these photos the 4 point subframe is complete with all its structure and a lot more solid ....

What do you think ....guys ??

anbvkm.jpg

2rqokdc.jpg

2w395d5.jpg

9s5ahj.jpg

mu91r4.jpg

1z887c.jpg

2ef4yz8.jpg

2njhfg6.jpg

2mzcz81.jpg

dbjevm.jpg

Bye Enrico