DEPOSIT RECEIVED 1999 100 Series Land Cruiser - Lakewood CA. Price Dropped to $17K

mph

Expedition Leader
Well, this looks like a clean, fun rig!!! A go anywhere, in comfort ride! I'm a little bias...I love my '99! GLWS!

wesel123

Explorer
Headed to Utah tonight if anyone wants to take a look. If not, we are riding the Beemer up. Don't want to add miles:)

wesel123

Explorer
So we put a deposit on our next rig. Going to do something crazy but I'm dropping the price to $17k. Although keeping the Fridge, fridge slide and awning. Thought about keeping the winch but I'm not into dropping the front bumper. I also modified the first post.

clcoyle

Explorer
I can attest that this is one of the best maintained and well cared for vehicles out there, Ian always babied his equipment. Good Luck with the Sale.

wesel123

Explorer
Got a request to post a few pics of the Kamparoo behind the LC. Just in case the email was to large I'll post them here.

wesel123

Explorer
SOLD Deposit received!!!

With a heavy heart and a tear in my eye.....a deposit has been made on the Crusier. If the sale should fall through, which I highly doubt, I'll post her back up.

wesel123

Explorer
Well I'll let you know tomorrow bud. Getting the balance of the funds tomorrow and new owner is coming next week to take delivery and drive back east.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles