DEPOSIT RECEIVED 1999 100 Series Land Cruiser - Lakewood CA. Price Dropped to $17K

wesel123

Explorer
All pm's responded to.

I also have the Carfax if anyone wants me to email it it them. Just pm me your email address.

Last edited:

FromRaleigh

Adventurer
This should be saved as an example of how to sell a vehicle. Lots of details, good pictures, pictures of blemishes instead of trying to hide them, etc...

Good luck with sale

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

wesel123

Explorer
This should be saved as an example of how to sell a vehicle. Lots of details, good pictures, pictures of blemishes instead of trying to hide them, etc...

Good luck with sale

Thank you sir!!! Appreciate the kudos!!!

And if anyone in is interested in seeing the LC in person in the Southern Utah area, the wife and I are heading to Zion the 25th through the 27th.

wesel123

Explorer
Sorry bud, may head up to Bryce but that's as far east as we are headed. Only have 3 days and still need to make the 8 hour drive home to LA.

FromRaleigh

Adventurer
Remind me of this is still available around Thanksgiving, I'm on the east coast but will be in Napa around thanksgiving and am interested if it's still available then (although I suspect it won't be)

wesel123

Explorer
Remind me of this is still available around Thanksgiving, I'm on the east coast but will be in Napa around thanksgiving and am interested if it's still available then (although I suspect it won't be)

Will do sir!!

wesel123

Explorer
So we found what direction we want to go. But need to jump on it relatively quick, so I'm dropping the price to $19,000. Although I'm going to take the fridge, the fridge slide, the awning and maybe the winch out of the deal. The winch is debatable, mainly because I'm feeling lazy and don't want to drop the bumper.

That a smoking deal folks!!!

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Ian, I hate you. You never sell my stuff when I can afford to buy it. You know this is mine, but you choose now to sell it? You dork!

LOL, I love this rig. Great job on the add, and good luck with the sale. Cheers.

wesel123

Explorer
I didn't know you wanted it that bad???

Hope you and the family are doing well....it's been a long time brother!!!

There maybe a special price for friends....;) just sayin'

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Mostly just teasing you Ian, and also lamenting my inability to seize the advantage of deals like this.

wesel123

Explorer
Answered a few PM's, forgot to update the first post. Sorry for the confusion, corrections have been made.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles