Denver CO Brand New BIG Waterproof Airtite Cases Military Pelican Hardigg 40% off new

bluebruin

Adventurer
I have 3 of these cases. Well, actually I have 5, but they are so cool I am keeping two for myself unless you make a offer I can't refuse. These are brand new, still in the original cardboard boxes.

This case is about 28L"x22Wx12+5h" internal dimensions. Same as this case, only the green military grade version:
http://www.quickcases.com/thermodyneshokstopQC075.aspx

So the case is normally $487 plus the foam is $105 = $592. These are brand new, so $380 is a deal. Buy local and save on shipping. If you bought these on ebay you'd pay $100 per case for shipping.

They are military grade waterproof, airtight cases, just like a pelican case. They are made Thermodyne, similar to the ShokTop series cases. These have nice foam inserts with a large void in the middle that can be used to carry just about anything. Has pressure valve on the side.

35lbs each.

Shipping is extra if you are not located in Denver. I can meet you in denver somewhere if you want to buy these.

From the wesite:
Rugged Thermodyne Shok-Stop® carrying/shipping case. Manufactured in the United States with 100% military compliant materials. Designed & built to withstand years of abuse. Every case is manufactured in conformance to our ISO certified quality control process. Available factory direct in custom or stock configurations. Each Thermodyne Shok-Stop® case features field-replaceable hardware that can be fixed on the spot, without expensive downtime involved in sending units in for repair. Thermodyne Shok-Stop® cases also feature custom manufactured extrusions which offer equal compression across the entire gasket surface. Unique Thermodyne Shok-Stop® design includes protective bumpers for added shock mitigation and increased hardware protection. Deep and shallow ribbing are integrated into each model to help dissipate shock from impact and vibration. This model is also available with optional foam liner, layers or factory custom-cut interiors.

ATA COMPLIANT: Yes/Standard
CONSTRUCTION: Military-grade high molecular weight polyethylene shell
EXTRUSION MATERIAL: Industrial grade, military certified, matched aluminum
HARDWARE: Heavy-duty spring loaded & field replaceable
STANDARD GASKET SEAL: Standard
HASP LOCK: Optional
INNER STAY: Yes/Standard
STACKING LUGS: Yes/Standard
MANUFACTURER: Thermodyne Cases (Since 1958)
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: USA

Perfect for:
Offroad, 4x4, Jeeps, cameras, video, sensitive equipment, travel, airlines, dust proof, air tight, water proof, rafting, dry box, expedition overland travel, putting in your cargo rack on your land cruiser, or toyota! Rafting, road trips etc etc... Keep your stuff safe and dry!

More from the website:
http://www.thermodyne-online.com/download/shokstop.pdf

Other Keywords:
container, trunk, truck box, otterbox, storage, industrial, heavy-duty, crushproof, hinge, lid, storm, guns, ammo, atv, 4wheel, foam, shock, handles, watertight, lightweight, electronics, locker, foot, protective, submersible, chest, medical, camera, roto, rotomolded, olive, drab, indistructible, FJ40, JK, TJ, camping, trailer, luggage, safari, box, transport

00000_76Gimp7RPd6_600x450.jpg

00O0O_6sEzLZK6v4B_600x450.jpg

00707_aHqzkLA2zeR_600x450.jpg

00u0u_l26ikdeMcCv_600x450.jpg

bluebruin

Adventurer
Price reduced to $300 each...... nobody even wants to make an offer? These things are awesome. Perfect for overland travel.

bluebruin

Adventurer
They weigh 35lbs each. I'd guess a fair amount of that weight is actually the foam and the plastic insert making the hollow area in the center of the foam. Sounds heavy but for the size its pretty light. The nice steel handles on the sides make them easy to move around.

The outside dimensions a bit tricky to measure, but at its outtermost it is about 30"x24"x19".
Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles