Dendy's Fall Basement Clean Up!

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
For those who have known me for these past 12 years on Expedition Portal, I was once known for my basement clean ups! Well, It's been a few years, but I'm on a purge once again!

I have these all listed individually, but this is a consolidation thread - I'll mark things as they are sold.
Rules Please:
1) First Come First Serve -
2) Paypal (you pay the fees)
3) Shipping will be actual shipping costs (no marking up shipping)
4) No Trades
5) No splitting bundled items
6) Allow 7-10 days for me to box and ship.

So, here is the list -

Last edited:

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
SOLD! - Solo Stove BonFire - NEW!!
We purchased this Solo Stove BonFire brand new and have never even taken it out of the case. It isn't that we haven't meant to, but life gets in the way, I suppose.
Anyway, if you like a great campfire but can't stand smoke, these are said to burn with such efficiency as to virtually eliminate smoke.
Mine came with a heavy duty nylon back with a climbing rope drawstring. These are made of 302 stainless steel. I still have the original box, so —
I'm asking $250 plus you pay the shipping cost.

These retail for $420.00

(since this is still in the original packaging, I haven't opened it up for pictures - picture below is a stock photo of the unit:

SoloStove_BonFire.jpeg

Last edited:

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
SOLD! Carhartt Grey Canvas Seat Covers for 2015 style Ford F250 -

These canvas seat covers are in like new condition. My truck only had 27K miles and just traded for a new Power Wagon. Unfortunately these covers will not fit it, so they will be going. New, these sold for $628 front and rear. I'm selling for $300 and will ship at owners expense.

437364-5bfb0b0fba856175b77bbfdfe839ce7d.jpg
437365-185d7cbe7d59911e8f45a2c026608592.jpg

Last edited:

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
SOLD!! DiamondBack HD 2015 era Ford F250 SHORT BED- Bed Cover (local pickup only). PRICE REDUCED HUGE Savings - even if you have to drive a little. Install will take literally under 5 minutes.

This listing is for NASHVILLE Tennessee pick up only - I WILL NOT SHIP. This is for a black (bed liner coated) DiamondBack bed cover. This is the HD model and will support 1600lbs. on the back. Also has tie-down cleats all around. It also locks with keys (I have both). Will come with all hardware you need. New these are $2200 plus tax and shipping. I will sell this one for $999.00. Again, local pick up only.
NOTE: LED rear back up light not included in sale. Utilized cleat screw to affix, so no extra holes left behind.

PRICE REDUCTION!
$900.00
437366-089eedc5f23cd679a9a7878e5ca951d9.jpg
437367-c95664fd3eb81afccdd140117da28a36.jpg

Last edited:

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
SOLD - Engel 15Liter Fridge-Freezer-Warmer
This is a practically new (used 1 time on a cross country trip).
It is great for a back seat or floor board for onboard drinks but what sets this apart from others is that it can cool, freeze and warm.
I believe that if I remember correctly, it holds about 21 standard drink cans. It may have a scuff on it but really is like new. I also have the optional 110 plug that allows you to plug the 12V into a 110 converter. It was a $45 option.

For all the info go here:
https://www.engelcoolers.com/md-14f-155.html

$500 plus shipping. Includes 12V plug and 110 Converter Plug.

Engel 15Liter.png

Last edited:

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Sold!!- BullDog (American Made!) LED Dual Row Light Bar - 50" and 6" LED Dual Row Straight Light - Combo Deal

This was only on my truck for a short time. It has been professionally re-packaged for shipping. Ive included a picture of it mounted to my Land Rover -
The 50" Curved was $900 new.
The 6" Light was $199 new
These are heavy duty and all American Made!

I'm letting both go as a package deal with unused/new wiring harnesses and mounting slide brackets for:

$500 plus you pay shipping.

PayPal Preferred.

BullDogLED2.jpg

Last edited:

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
20X12 Deluxe Covered Screen Room Enclosure -
This was literally set up and used 1 time.

It was originally close to $400.00

It is aluminum poles in a nice carry bag. I have no images of it set up but it's green in color and I show the diagram below.

I'm asking $100 plus shipping (US Lower 48 Only). Paypal preferred.

If interested please note it here but also e-mail me: dendy@expeditionportal.com

Thanks
D

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Mud Trax (no brand) pair with carry bag. These were used once and have a few broken teeth. They are yellow and a little sun faded.

$120 $100.00 plus actual shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_6844.jpg
    IMG_6844.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 97
Last edited:

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
3 Pair Hella 4000 White Stone Shields

Both pair are as new. No scratches in finish. They have never been on truck and were stored wrapped in cotton cloth.

Will sell for $30/pair $25.00/pair plus actual shipping cost. Will not sell singles.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    6 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
SOLD!! - UGG Men's Adirondack/Butte Winter Boots - Worn Once - Size 10
Well, as age has taken a tole on my feet, I am now no longer able to wear size 10 - now moved to a size 11.

These are brand new UGG Men's Adirondack/Butte Winter Boots. They were worn only 1 time during a snow storm.
They present as new. Fleece Lined. These are size 10 and were $280 new.

Will let go for $130 $120.00 plus shipping. You will not be disappointed in these boots. The only reason I ever wore them once is because it simply doesn't get that cold in Nashville any longer.

See all pictures here:

Attachments

• IMG_8148.jpeg
    IMG_8148.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 119
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles